NT Ladies: Chime In Please.... vol. Yeah I'm uppin my old +%% thread [PICS INCLUDED THO! pg. 2]

In a nutshell this chick I used to talk to for a lil bit got a boyfriend for a lil bit and now she single and conviently been on my fb and twitter and whatnot.

now my question ladies: how do y'all expect a young fly n to react after you done hit him outta nowhere with having a boyfriend while y'all was talkinand now you single?

she straight so I'd still take her on a date and it was only like a few months and she cute and I still wanna smash but I can't see myself wiring heron the long term

I'm on my phone so I'll work on pics, NTers on my FB friends holla @ me on twitter or PM I might get y'all to post a pic

cliffnotes down bottom

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

In a nutshell this chick I used to talk to for a lil bit got a boyfriend for a lil bit and now she single and conviently been on my fb and twitter and what not. now my question ladies: how do y'all expect a young fly n to react after you done hit him outta nowhere with having a boyfriend while y'all was talkin and now you single? she straight so I'd still take her on a date and it was only like a few months and she cute and I still wanna smash but I can't see myself wiring her on the long term I'm on my phone so I'll work on pics, NTers on my FB friends holla @ me on twitter or PM I might get y'all to post a pic
WHAT?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

In a nutshell this chick I used to talk to for a lil bit got a boyfriend for a lil bit and now she single and conviently been on my fb and twitter and what not. now my question ladies: how do y'all expect a young fly n to react after you done hit him outta nowhere with having a boyfriend while y'all was talkin and now you single? she straight so I'd still take her on a date and it was only like a few months and she cute and I still wanna smash but I can't see myself wiring her on the long term I'm on my phone so I'll work on pics, NTers on my FB friends holla @ me on twitter or PM I might get y'all to post a pic
WHAT?

Seriously...
smh.gif

I see no value in this....for real tho, whut?

WHAT?

laugh.gif
you haven't changed.

WHAT?
um...cliff notes please...

Originally Posted by TD The God

I see no value in this....for real tho, whut?
My thoughts exactly
smh.gif

In a nutshell YNS this chick I used to talk to for a lil bit got a boyfriend you=friendzone for a lil bit and now she single and conviently been on my fb and twitter wants you to simp after she just got played and what not. now my question ladies: how do y'all expect a young fly n
laugh.gif
to react after you done hit him outta nowhere with having a boyfriend while y'all was talkin and now you single? you're already doing what she expects, OJ simpson she straight so I'd still take her on a date
laugh.gif
and it was only like a few months and she cute and I still wanna smash YNS but I can't see myself wiring her on the long term I'm on my phone so I'll work on pics, NTers on my FB friends holla @ me on twitter or PM I might get y'all to post a pic

Yo, Bro.
I'd help, but honestly, I couldn't follow a thing you were saying!
either... explain more.. or cliff notes.
please.
smile.gif

my b NT fam. I been drinking

cliffnotes: me and shorty talked
she got a boyfriend
she single
NOW she wanna hit a _ up

she got a boyfriend
she single
NOW she wanna hit a _ up
this doesn't equate.

she got a boyfriend
she single
NOW she wanna hit a _ up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which makes you the rebound guy.. I'm going to tell you to stayaway, you'll agree with me, but being the simp you are (don't worry most guys on here are with you), you will accept her advances anyway and get playedin the long run.

Stay away[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

she got a boyfriend
she single
NOW she wanna hit a _ up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which makes you the rebound guy.. I'm going to tell you to stay away, you'll agree with me, but being the simp you are (don't worry most guys on here are with you), you will accept her advances anyway and most likely get played in the long run.

[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stay away[/color].
unless you just want sex... then imma have to be a guy on this one... hit and run.

now my question ladies: how do y'all expect a young fly n to react after you done hit him outta nowhere with having a boyfriend while y'all was talkin and now you single?

I honestly don't know, because when I stop talking to someone it's usually for good. But, if someone did that to me, I'd think I was just arebound person and I probably wouldn't take that person seriously. So in turn, I guess that's how I would expect a guy to think if I did that to him.She proably just wants some attention for the time being.

Did she tell you that she had a boyfriend and then ya'll stopped talking or did ya'll continue to talk even after she told you?

Back
Top Bottom