somewhere Neek needs to change his draws

500th post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Lies!!!Wearing bras does not correlate to getting breast cancer...Well, it better not.

I wear my bra on all the time, even when I go to bed. I know some girls who find it uncomfortable wearing a bra at night. But, I think it is more comfortable than letting them flap around all free. I am talking in this thread like I would post in JJB. So, not sure how this translates to you boys and men on here.
laugh.gif
This is such a JJB topic.
R.I.P.

laugh.gif
I know, damn bras will be the death of me.

But also, I have heard that if you wear bras a lot or most of the time, it makes them stay perkier and not sag as much. It is probably a myth though.
Pics so we can let you know if you're putting your health at risk for unnecessary reasons?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Lies!!!Wearing bras does not correlate to getting breast cancer...Well, it better not.

I wear my bra on all the time, even when I go to bed. I know some girls who find it uncomfortable wearing a bra at night. But, I think it is more comfortable than letting them flap around all free. I am talking in this thread like I would post in JJB. So, not sure how this translates to you boys and men on here.
laugh.gif
This is such a JJB topic.

when you sleep with your bra on, the pressure of you laying on the bed may cause bad blood circulation

Back
Top Bottom