NT Ladies, So what's the story on dudes who tricking...but who ain't even smashing??

Some dudes don't even want to smash. They just want companionship, and are willing to pay for that.

It ain't tricking if you got it.

Im not going to lie i've paid for somethings like movie or dinner before without smashing. But I smashed most of them anyways.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Some dudes don't even want to smash. They just want companionship, and are willing to pay for that.

and some keep dropping money in hopes of eventually having sex.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Im not going to lie i've paid for somethings like movie or dinner before without smashing. But I smashed most of them anyways.

I'm sure everyone here has paid without smashing before. 

Not talking bout the same thing.
I was talking with this chick at work and she was telling me that her car broke down, and it's a dude who gave 1,000 towards a new one.  I made a joke about him smashing and she was dead serious when she said "naw, never did nothing with him in the 2 years Ive known him"

(sidenote; this chick is 5 out of 10 MAX)

The funny thing is this is not the first nor most likely the last I hear about dudes paying for cars, rent, outfits, whatever on chicks they aren't doing anything with.  I know that some chicks is telling ducktales about what they doing, but I doubt all of them are lying.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Not talking bout the same thing.
I was talking with this chick at work and she was telling me that her car broke down, and it's a dude who gave 1,000 towards a new one.  I made a joke about him smashing and she was dead serious when she said "naw, never did nothing with him in the 2 years Ive known him"

(sidenote; this chick is 5 out of 10 MAX)

The funny thing is this is not the first nor most likely the last I hear about dudes paying for cars, rent, outfits, whatever on chicks they aren't doing anything with.  I know that some chicks is telling ducktales about what they doing, but I doubt all of them are lying.

Oh that's completely different that would never happen unless it's my wife.

Back
Top Bottom