NT, Let Me School Yall On How To Treat your Girl.

luv lindsay

Banned
tumblr_lpbgdrG8Fy1qzbexuo1_500.png

tumblr_lpn2spRa5B1qig1z4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkjit7haj51qzcspxo1_500.png

tumblr_lp29cvts021qf41bmo1_500.jpg

260tmvs.jpg

tumblr_llzjn5B0up1qdsxb2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_loj0zw4LiP1r05adho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmlbw6xaLX1qha1zdo1_r1_500.jpg

"A guy and a girl can just be friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."

wpmwyjpg.gif

Class Dismissed. 

Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.

Do people think real life is like a movie or something? Being clingy and corny is wack no matter who you're doing it to, man or woman, old or young

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.

This! 
grin.gif

OP you're going to make some NT'er try this and embarrass themselves... 
tired.gif

That anon dude said he would text her everyday whether she liked it or not.. sounds more annoying then anythin else

Aren't you the guy who made that post about not wanting a girl who grinds or something?
laugh.gif
You will learn soon kid.

Originally Posted by scshift

Do people think real life is like a movie or something? Being clingy and corny is wack no matter who you're doing it to, man or woman, old or young
I'll be the one to remove myself from the "cool guys" table
glasses.gif
.. Real life isn't like a movie, how in any way does that deal with treating your gf/bf in a special way? I met a gorgeous Colombian woman a few weeks ago and not only was she about 23 or 24 and married, but her interaction with her husband was just  
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
  from what I've picked up between the two of them.. stuff like that doesn't only exist in the movies, You've never seen older couples enjoying their time together? That's foreign to you? 
laugh.gif
.. Furthermore, it amazes me that the only thing, or the only feeling you received from OP's post was that of being "clingy" and "corny".. A chick never showed you affection before?
laugh.gif

alien.gif
 Grow up, kid.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

This! 
grin.gif

OP you're going to make some NT'er try this and embarrass themselves... 
tired.gif

No joke, with all the break up threads popping up, some dude is gonna put all his feelings out there and look stupid when he sees the smushcalade parked outside his gf's house
30t6p3b.gif

That super nice guy stuff maybe will work when the girl is 33, is tired of being smutted out and mistreated by others, and they see their biological clock winding down at a fast rate. I'm not saying be an over the top a-hole, or that you can't be nice, but dating females is like a huge game and you can win depending on how you play it. People made the saying "nice guys finish last" for a reason. Even if you do everything right in the relationship...a girl can still dump you cause she was, "bored"
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom