NT, Let Me School Yall On How To Treat your Girl.

luv lindsay

Banned
Joined Jul 9, 2011

"A guy and a girl can just be friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."

Class Dismissed. 

Joined Aug 18, 2009
Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.

Joined Aug 24, 2009
Do people think real life is like a movie or something? Being clingy and corny is wack no matter who you're doing it to, man or woman, old or young

OneNightDan

formerly mryoungmoney
Joined Mar 5, 2010
Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.
This! 

OP you're going to make some NT'er try this and embarrass themselves... 

Joined Jan 3, 2009
That anon dude said he would text her everyday whether she liked it or not.. sounds more annoying then anythin else

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
Aren't you the guy who made that post about not wanting a girl who grinds or something?
You will learn soon kid.

Joined Sep 2, 2010
Originally Posted by scshift

Do people think real life is like a movie or something? Being clingy and corny is wack no matter who you're doing it to, man or woman, old or young
I'll be the one to remove myself from the "cool guys" table
.. Real life isn't like a movie, how in any way does that deal with treating your gf/bf in a special way? I met a gorgeous Colombian woman a few weeks ago and not only was she about 23 or 24 and married, but her interaction with her husband was just  

from what I've picked up between the two of them.. stuff like that doesn't only exist in the movies, You've never seen older couples enjoying their time together? That's foreign to you? 
.. Furthermore, it amazes me that the only thing, or the only feeling you received from OP's post was that of being "clingy" and "corny".. A chick never showed you affection before?

Grow up, kid.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

This! 

OP you're going to make some NT'er try this and embarrass themselves... 
No joke, with all the break up threads popping up, some dude is gonna put all his feelings out there and look stupid when he sees the smushcalade parked outside his gf's house

0renthaljames

Banned
Joined Aug 1, 2011
That super nice guy stuff maybe will work when the girl is 33, is tired of being smutted out and mistreated by others, and they see their biological clock winding down at a fast rate. I'm not saying be an over the top a-hole, or that you can't be nice, but dating females is like a huge game and you can win depending on how you play it. People made the saying "nice guys finish last" for a reason. Even if you do everything right in the relationship...a girl can still dump you cause she was, "bored"

-The Juice

Top Bottom