NT, Let Me School Yall On How To Treat your Girl.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
props OP. This is a thread that NT needed badly. This whole treat women like scum and the will love you attitude is sad. Real MEN know to to treat a woman properly. Get that "simp" bs outta here. I am currently talking to one girl I met two weeks ago in my summer school class, she is 19 and has a one year old son but I'm willing to look over that because she makes me happy. If she needs gas money, I got it. Doesn't have enough to pay her cell phone bill, I got it. Why? Because that's what real MEN do when they truly love a woman. Grow up kids.
sick.gif

My man whyhellothere always coming in with the sarcasm in every single thread 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Grow up? Kids acted like that in middle school
eyes.gif

No, I never said there was anything wrong with treating your significant other in a special way, in fact I think that's cool. But there's a difference between treating someone specially and giving up your dignity gassing up your significant other. There's treating someone like you love them, then there's going too far and just coming off as desperate and lame.

That text saying "I can't believe I thought I loved you?"... what the hell is that going to do? You think sending that to anyone is going to work out well? It makes the sender sound like a chump who can't let things go. It's not even asking for a relationship back, it's just being bitter.

That paragraph saying "I wish I wasn't a nice guy"? That's not even asking for the girl to be your chick, it's just a paragraph complaining about how people will walk all over you when you let them do that to you. If you think nice guys finish last and it happens to you, either change up your persona or deal with it. Don't complain because others won't change for you.

That paragraph from Anonymous, dude sounding like a total scrub being a doormat for his girl... so you're going to leave your boys cause they don't get alone with your chick? You going to admit defeat every time your girl argues with you? Okay then.

I'm with you in that I think it's cool when people who love each other act like they do... but these examples aren't it. These are corny and shameful. There are other ways to show love than to complain and make up scenarios where you're getting stepped on by your significant other.
you're only like 17 right? its good to see that SOME kids today actually understand things

brofistcover.jpg

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

props OP. This is a thread that NT needed badly. This whole treat women like scum and the will love you attitude is sad. Real MEN know to to treat a woman properly. Get that "simp" bs outta here. I am currently talking to one girl I met two weeks ago in my summer school class, she is 19 and has a one year old son but I'm willing to look over that because she makes me happy. If she needs gas money, I got it. Doesn't have enough to pay her cell phone bill, I got it. Why? Because that's what real MEN do when they truly love a woman. Grow up kids.
sick.gif

Posting for later, this should only get better.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure if he's using sarcasm or just stupid..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OP you didn't school me on #$*& ! I think you're the one who needs schooling on how to act like a MAN and not some middle school jit.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

laugh.gif

Not sure if he's using sarcasm or just stupid..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yo man... have you found any info on my chick yet? It's been too long
laugh.gif

2mcgc5e.jpg

Statement is sick even if trolling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

you're only like 17 right? its good to see that SOME kids today actually understand things
He does sound like a mature and knowledgeable guy, but I don't think he has gotten any buns for himself though...so much talk, but no action. (or was that some other guy, I forget).

Originally Posted by VietStar

He does sound like a mature and knowledgeable guy, but I don't think he has gotten any buns for himself though...so much talk, but no action. (or was that some other guy, I forget).

Nah that was me. I am all talk and no action... but it's not because I'm doing it wrong, I choose it this way. I don't like immature girls, I like women (like over 25) but on the flip side real women don't like 17 year olds.

I just gotta wait it out
ohwell.gif

whyhellothere needs to teach me some tricks of the trade when it comes to sarcasm, ol' boy be foolin me sometimes
laugh.gif

roll.gif
one of the goat trolls

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Do people think real life is like a movie or something? Being clingy and corny is wack no matter who you're doing it to, man or woman, old or young
I'll be the one to remove myself from the "cool guys" table
glasses.gif
.. Real life isn't like a movie, how in any way does that deal with treating your gf/bf in a special way? I met a gorgeous Colombian woman a few weeks ago and not only was she about 23 or 24 and married, but her interaction with her husband was just  
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
  from what I've picked up between the two of them.. stuff like that doesn't only exist in the movies, You've never seen older couples enjoying their time together? That's foreign to you? 
laugh.gif
.. Furthermore, it amazes me that the only thing, or the only feeling you received from OP's post was that of being "clingy" and "corny".. A chick never showed you affection before?
laugh.gif

alien.gif
 Grow up, kid.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. you my friend are a warrior of love, welcome pal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

Nah that was me. I am all talk and no action... but it's not because I'm doing it wrong, I choose it this way. I don't like immature girls, I like women (like over 25) but on the flip side real women don't like 17 year olds.

I just gotta wait it out
ohwell.gif
Oh,
laugh.gif
. At least you're giving NTers solid tips and advices in your posts.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.
Too much real life

This thread mad corny too.

Back
Top Bottom