NT, Let Me School Yall On How To Treat your Girl.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
props OP. This is a thread that NT needed badly. This whole treat women like scum and the will love you attitude is sad. Real MEN know to to treat a woman properly. Get that "simp" bs outta here. I am currently talking to one girl I met two weeks ago in my summer school class, she is 19 and has a one year old son but I'm willing to look over that because she makes me happy. If she needs gas money, I got it. Doesn't have enough to pay her cell phone bill, I got it. Why? Because that's what real MEN do when they truly love a woman. Grow up kids.
2mcgc5e.jpg

Statement is sick even if trolling
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Tumblr is so corny at times. Nobody means any of that. They do it for the notes and the gullible girls who think it's cute.

Exactly! That's why I can't stand iRespectFemales tweets. It's all fantasy stuff. 

OP has been trolling hard for a while now but i feel like there's probably some heartbreak behind it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

props OP. This is a thread that NT needed badly. This whole treat women like scum and the will love you attitude is sad. Real MEN know to to treat a woman properly. Get that "simp" bs outta here. I am currently talking to one girl I met two weeks ago in my summer school class, she is 19 and has a one year old son but I'm willing to look over that because she makes me happy. If she needs gas money, I got it. Doesn't have enough to pay her cell phone bill, I got it. Why? Because that's what real MEN do when they truly love a woman. Grow up kids.
2mcgc5e.jpg

Statement is sick even if trolling
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by lol

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect
Tried reading, but couldn't. Too much simp
Went from
laugh.gif
to 
grin.gif
to
sick.gif

Talkin about waking her up in the middle of the night with texts saying "I love you" when she's clearly not interested
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't want to have sex, I just want to hold you
roll.gif
that's what some girls want

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

whyhellothere wrote:

sick.gif

i was with you til RIGHT THERE... if shes your wife, yeah money is nothing. two weeks? nah.

This might have been a good thread if someone else made it.

Lol why did he get banned?
I'm sort of glad, he was so annoying
laugh.gif
Always making threads acting self-righteous.

Back
Top Bottom