logo jerseys were dope.

Originally Posted by MBen32

RyanN-8x10-Rainbow.jpg

ohwell.gif
I Thought that throwback was
pimp.gif
back in like '03
Yeah, those look pretty good to me.
And I loved those cartoony NBA jerseys in the 90s! Silly but awesome!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Lakers booty shorts
this pic makes me so UN-proud to be a Laker fan
laugh.gif
Having Luke and Odom in that pic doesn't seem to strike fear in opponents hearts.. small shorts adding salt in my wounds
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by JONFARR

475151096_31ec114389.jpg

smh.gif
yeah those ones last year were bad, when they'd be interviewing a player you could only see from his chest up, it looked like he was wearing a practice bib.

those simple ones this year are
pimp.gif
610x.jpg

jaquizz-rodgers.jpg

83106407.jpg

pimp.gif

^ I almost wish we would go with something more simple like that, the old school simple look is
pimp.gif
right now IMO

^ I almost wish we would go with something more simple like that, the old school simple look is
pimp.gif
right now IMO
conspiring with the enemy
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

No worries, we'll be getting new joints in 2010. let's see what nike/oregon can cook up this time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

pimp.gif
right now IMO
conspiring with the enemy
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

No worries, we'll be getting new joints in 2010. let's see what nike/oregon can cook up this time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I know I feel like a trator

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by MBen32

RyanN-8x10-Rainbow.jpg

ohwell.gif
I Thought that throwback was
pimp.gif
back in like '03
Yeah, those look pretty good to me.
And I loved those cartoony NBA jerseys in the 90s! Silly but awesome!

Really? The entire uniform looks good? The massive amount of bright orange/bright yellow makes it a good uniform?

anybody remember these? i think they changed them to the solid blue mid-season because of the backlash

2597.jpg

1408067140_236dc13920.jpg

this creation should be #1 on everybodys list for the worst uniform idea in sports history

I hate those 90s Pistons jerseys for one reason: What the hell is that horse doing on there? We're the Pistons, and we're red, white, and blue, notteal and burgundy and whatever else was on there.

An ECHL hockey team had a doozy this weekend
laugh.gif

The Las Vegas Wranglers of the ECHL held a "Prison Jersey Night" last Friday, in honor of ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
3245648038_e52c58b147_m.jpg
Wranglers.003a_t650.jpg

The Wranglers wore prison-striped jerseys with stencil-styled typography, while the visiting Bakersfield Condors wore jerseys styled like orange jumpsuits. The penalty box was accessorized with prison bars for the occasion. Even the refs got in on the action, wearing blue jerseys modeled after prison guard uniforms.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

An ECHL hockey team had a doozy this weekend
laugh.gif

The Las Vegas Wranglers of the ECHL held a "Prison Jersey Night" last Friday, in honor of ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
3245648038_e52c58b147_m.jpg
Wranglers.003a_t650.jpg

The Wranglers wore prison-striped jerseys with stencil-styled typography, while the visiting Bakersfield Condors wore jerseys styled like orange jumpsuits. The penalty box was accessorized with prison bars for the occasion. Even the refs got in on the action, wearing blue jerseys modeled after prison guard uniforms.

roll.gif
Wow. I need to see a picture of the penalty box
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

I don't know who this team is but it's pretty bad.

2vxlyra.jpg

Vancouver Canucks
pimp.gif

Jerseys were not the best, but definetly not the worst.

2089306025_2edb2d1b21_feature.jpg

Anaheim

LA 3rd Jersey

phphG6deG.gif

Phoenix

St Louis

California Golden Seals

Back
Top Bottom