NT let's talk worst uniform ideas in sports history

Originally Posted by calibeebee

1408067140_236dc13920.jpg

this creation should be #1 on everybodys list for the worst uniform idea in sports history

i dont care what anyone says but that jersey #15 VC is one of my favorite basketball jerseys of all time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

calibeebee wrote:

1408067140_236dc13920.jpg

this creation should be #1 on everybodys list for the worst uniform idea in sports history

i dont care what anyone says but that jersey #15 VC is one of my favorite basketball jerseys of all time
pimp.gif

Any jersey will look worse than it is on that guy, especially if its too small and the colors on the picture aren't well represented. Those jerseys wereamazing.

carter_9899_800.jpg

what is it with these bad hockey jersey ideas....?!?!?!

Worst-Hockey-Jersey-Ever.gif

might not be a good look if they played here in the USA....

e67038bochump.jpg

cuauhtemocblanco_the_associated_pre.jpg

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

what is it with these bad hockey jersey ideas....?!?!?!

Worst-Hockey-Jersey-Ever.gif

might not be a good look if they played here in the USA....
I wonder what's the story with the Milwaukee Brewers patch...

Like I stated in the College Basketball thread, I just can't get on board with Nike's new capri pants/skin tight jersey combo....it looks especiallyretarded on little fellas (ie: AJ Abrams).
smh.gif
@ Nike research & development
Untitled-1.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

I hate those 90s Pistons jerseys for one reason: What the hell is that horse doing on there? We're the Pistons, and we're red, white, and blue, not teal and burgundy and whatever else was on there.

that's two reasons
tongue.gif

the reasoning behind the horse (which i thought was corny, too) was pistons = horsepower.

dikembe_240_hawks.jpg

I have their warmup jacket...
pimp.gif

DAVID STERN,

PLEASE ALLOW TEAMS TO USE LOGOS ON THE UNIFORMS ONCE AGAIN!!!...

that is all...

Back
Top Bottom