NT Logo is Stolen? Vol. Newman Tools Inc.

laugh.gif

Welcome to
Newman Tools Inc.
Supplying High Quality Tools and Supplies for Machine Shops,
Plant Engineering and Maintenance since 1955

You guys are idiots.
As if connecting an N and a T in that way is so mind-bottlingly genius that others couldn't have coincidentally come up with the same arrangement.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

You guys are idiots.
As if connecting an N and a T in that way is so mind-bottlingly genius that others couldn't have coincidentally come up with the same arrangement.
I reallllllllllllly hope you're playing off the joke. And not serious with that.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You guys are idiots.
I reallllllllllllly hope you're playing off the joke. And not serious with that.

laugh.gif

THERE IS ALWAYS THAT ONE GUY WHO IS WAAAAAY TO SERIOUS

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

You guys are idiots.
laugh.gif

lol If you're talking about me then yes.. apologies.. didn't have my morning coffee yet at that time..
tongue.gif

And yes the other guy, mind-bottlingly.. what's the problem?
smile.gif

You guys are idiots.
laugh.gif

lol If you're talking about me then yes.. apologies.. didn't have my morning coffee yet at that time..
tongue.gif

And yes the other guy, mind-bottlingly.. what's the problem?
smile.gif

i really hope you're joking son
indifferent.gif

they probably stole it from us..

i thought their site would be more better looking.

apparently i was wrong.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

eek.gif
i knew it sound familiar

Newman Tools Inc.
151 New Park Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106, USA
i know exactly where this is at
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Say word.......... that %$$# right around the corner from the crib.
laugh.gif
Get um!
roll.gif

Lets burn this mother !!%%$+ down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry_mob.png

I really don't know which appeared first and, honestly, I don't care. If the wheel emerged in two different societies on different sides of the globeat slightly different times, you can't just assume that the latter application was "stolen."

Combining an N and a T isn't rocket science. It's pretty obvious. The NT logo as it exists currently evolved from an early apparel branding conceptfor NT'ers called NTr.

The original logo I created for that purpose was this, which we never used:

a8f25a96c7a7cb7cfa32c31085414be0e0d1f90.gif

I still like it, but we decided not to go in that direction with the apparel. So, I wound up adapting it for the site's favicon, making it a condensedversion of the banner and the site's visual theme.

I never saw the Newman Tools logo until years later, but what we do is so different that I really don't think either one impacts the other. It'samazing how people have the time and interest to get caught up in the minutiae, but personally it matters not.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I really don't know which appeared first and, honestly, I don't care. If the wheel emerged in two different societies on different sides of the globe at slightly different times, you can't just assume that the latter application was "stolen."

Combining an N and a T isn't rocket science. It's pretty obvious. The NT logo as it exists currently evolved from an early apparel branding concept for NT'ers called NTr.

The original logo I created for that purpose was this, which we never used:

a8f25a96c7a7cb7cfa32c31085414be0e0d1f90.gif

I still like it, but we decided not to go in that direction with the apparel. So, I wound up adapting it for the site's favicon, making it a condensed version of the banner and the site's visual theme.

I never saw the Newman Tools logo until years later, but what we do is so different that I really don't think either one impacts the other. It's amazing how people have the time and interest to get caught up in the minutiae, but personally it matters not.

I wasn't trying to have time and interest to get caught up in the minutiae, I just thought it was funny becuase it is pretty spot on.

Back
Top Bottom