NT Logo is Stolen? Vol. Newman Tools Inc.

Found this the other day when looking for a drill/tap chart...

logo.gif

[EDIT] Don't know who had it first...Nike Talk jacking "Newman Tools" Logo?

Link for the allover print backdrop
eek.gif

http://www.newmantools.com/index.html

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

They stole from NT

imma go in there as an NT rep an hit em with lawsuit papers.

dirty just PM me the paperwork an a free t shirt. please make it a Smedium also

Originally Posted by WeFlyHigh23

What does binford have to do with this?

Spoiler [+]
[h2]
[/h2] [h2]8. Smarty Pants[/h2]
If the Peacekeeper is on a search-and-destroy mission against offensive content, the Smarty Pants' goal is to find and expose inaccuracies - no matter how insignificant -solely as a means to demonstrate his intellectual superiority.

pic8-w350-h500.jpg

A Smarty Pants constantly runs a fine-toothed comb through both a site's original articles and its comments in search of nits to pick: factual errors, grammatical errors, typos - it doesn't matter. The instant he finds one, he pounces on the offending poster.

Some of these hair-splitters will spend their days doing the digging necessary to prove a minor mistake in someone else's words. The most obnoxious - and yet most grimly satisfying - kind of Smarty Pants, though, is the one who bases his corrections on his own 'infallible' knowledge base.

He might, for example, summon his powers of recall to dispute an author's mention of when a particular piece of software came out.

"DOS 3.0 was not around in 1985," an actual comment from Digg reads, referring to a story that mentioned various points of computer history. "I bought my Tandy 1000 in 1987 and it came with DOS 2.11."

DOS 3.0 actually came out in 1984. This idiot, it would seem, simply got ripped off late-80s style. But as you introduce a Smarty Pants to his richly deserved comeuppance, you can't help noticing that you have just increased the online population of this particular scourge by one.
[h2] [/h2]

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by WeFlyHigh23

What does binford have to do with this?

Spoiler [+]
[h2]
[/h2] [h2]8. Smarty Pants[/h2]
If the Peacekeeper is on a search-and-destroy mission against offensive content, the Smarty Pants' goal is to find and expose inaccuracies - no matter how insignificant -solely as a means to demonstrate his intellectual superiority.

pic8-w350-h500.jpg

A Smarty Pants constantly runs a fine-toothed comb through both a site's original articles and its comments in search of nits to pick: factual errors, grammatical errors, typos - it doesn't matter. The instant he finds one, he pounces on the offending poster.

Some of these hair-splitters will spend their days doing the digging necessary to prove a minor mistake in someone else's words. The most obnoxious - and yet most grimly satisfying - kind of Smarty Pants, though, is the one who bases his corrections on his own 'infallible' knowledge base.

He might, for example, summon his powers of recall to dispute an author's mention of when a particular piece of software came out.

"DOS 3.0 was not around in 1985," an actual comment from Digg reads, referring to a story that mentioned various points of computer history. "I bought my Tandy 1000 in 1987 and it came with DOS 2.11."

DOS 3.0 actually came out in 1984. This idiot, it would seem, simply got ripped off late-80s style. But as you introduce a Smarty Pants to his richly deserved comeuppance, you can't help noticing that you have just increased the online population of this particular scourge by one.

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]We need the mods to file a lawsuit and share the dough with those loyal NTers[/color]

Back
Top Bottom