NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Screenshot_20180908-093331_Chrome.jpg

Lmaoooo i was Drunk fam, square up

Could of at least quoted me , instead of the screen shot so I could laugh too :smh:

Everyones gonna be androgynous in the future. Bol cuts, white tees and black pants.

Just look at the clothing. Mens clothing becoming more and more fem and tight. I was at the mall and i seen a mannequin with jeans on and from the rise on the jeans i swore i was in the womens section.

#Manute

Just ludacris how the system can completely **** someone's life about something that although he voluntarily engaged it, didnt have a say so in the final outcome.

A dude can rape someone and get off with probation but for this you pay 18-21??? Come on!
#ThrowThemBows

It’s an interesting situation. We as Americans value capitalism above all else. Yet, when this capitalism creates privacy issues we complain. The only way to fix this is through government regulation. But, we don’t trust the government/don’t want to pay taxes. This is the end result...companies win. We’re heading toward a country of companies as opposed to the government. We place our faith in the all mighty dollar.

Bruce #ALLmighty

Back
Top Bottom