NT Member Galen Hall is about to win MILLIONS playing poker AGAIN.

Galen.. What's it like to win like 500k and be disappointed??? How do you get to that point in life??

Dope 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Wow, this is ridiculous. I remember talking poker with him years ago. Had no idea he stuck with it like this. Good stuff man, congrats.

word. i remember asking questions on here when i first tried to get into poker.

then failed horribly
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

ISS dont got members like this........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me hold a few hundred 
nerd.gif

Edit: 

No real talk, how do I get started in Poker? I work from home I can make this work. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Galen.. What's it like to win like 500k and be disappointed??? How do you get to that point in life??

Money is just "points" to top players, and honestly the marignal utility for money for me at this point is pretty low. I'd rather win a tournament for 300 than get 3rd for 500, I just wanna win *$%! money is whatev

Also, it's hard to be disappointed with a result that's well above your starting expectation, even if it felt disappointing when you lost.

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Money is just "points" to top players, and honestly the marignal utility for money for me at this point is pretty low. I'd rather win a tournament for 300 than get 3rd for 500, I just wanna win *$%! money is whatev

Also, it's hard to be disappointed with a result that's well above your starting expectation, even if it felt disappointing when you lost.
Bawse
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats on your wins homie!

Back
Top Bottom