NT men, just how important is a firm handshake?

means nothing, since many of the standards that are supposed to accompany such a characteristics have been lowered
or abandoned by many.

means nothing, since many of the standards that are supposed to accompany such a characteristics have been lowered
or abandoned by many.

Originally Posted by G14

I GAVE UP ON HANDSHAKES WAY TOO PRIMITIVE

PEOPLE THROW SOO MANY DIFFERENT ONES THAT I END UP GIVING "OCKY HANDSHAKES"
what? 
laugh.gif

are you still in highschool or what?

Originally Posted by G14

I GAVE UP ON HANDSHAKES WAY TOO PRIMITIVE

PEOPLE THROW SOO MANY DIFFERENT ONES THAT I END UP GIVING "OCKY HANDSHAKES"
what? 
laugh.gif

are you still in highschool or what?

Got a weak hand shake once. I held on for a few extra seconds and said, "I think we both know who's in charge here"

Got a weak hand shake once. I held on for a few extra seconds and said, "I think we both know who's in charge here"

Originally Posted by iBlink

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word, eye contact is definitely more important. don't squeeze the hell out of his hand, don't offer him a dead fish. shake a hand like you give a damn

word, eye contact is definitely more important. don't squeeze the hell out of his hand, don't offer him a dead fish. shake a hand like you give a damn

Very important. Throughout the years of fapping i have developed enough strength to have a firm handshake

Very important. Throughout the years of fapping i have developed enough strength to have a firm handshake

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by scshift

If I receive a weak handshake, usually the first thought in my head is this guy is insecure/lacks confidence, but usually I forget about it later on
feel the complete opposite, if someone tries to squeeze my hand as hard they can I feel like they are insecure...It's like I get it you have a small pp so you squeeze my hand as hard as you can to make up for it.

I feel the same way. If you try to break the next man's hand, what are you really trying to cover up? Do you realize how hard you are trying to shake someones hand?

I try to test these people who have really hard handshakes.. Instead of trying to match that, My hand just crumbles in theirs. I give no feedback. That should show that I dont respect that sort of thing as I don't really shake back. A nice mutual shake is when you feel the feedback of their hand. I don't give that distinct honor to those who try to break my fingers.
Yeah same, a crushing handshake and I feel like "wow, what is this guy trying to show"? There's a balance you have to strike.

It's not like a handshake is a sole sign of your manliness, a good handshake displays confidence but also sends a message of trust and equality to the other person. No good feelings are going to come from trying to show you're better than someone cause you shake hands harder

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by scshift

If I receive a weak handshake, usually the first thought in my head is this guy is insecure/lacks confidence, but usually I forget about it later on
feel the complete opposite, if someone tries to squeeze my hand as hard they can I feel like they are insecure...It's like I get it you have a small pp so you squeeze my hand as hard as you can to make up for it.

I feel the same way. If you try to break the next man's hand, what are you really trying to cover up? Do you realize how hard you are trying to shake someones hand?

I try to test these people who have really hard handshakes.. Instead of trying to match that, My hand just crumbles in theirs. I give no feedback. That should show that I dont respect that sort of thing as I don't really shake back. A nice mutual shake is when you feel the feedback of their hand. I don't give that distinct honor to those who try to break my fingers.
Yeah same, a crushing handshake and I feel like "wow, what is this guy trying to show"? There's a balance you have to strike.

It's not like a handshake is a sole sign of your manliness, a good handshake displays confidence but also sends a message of trust and equality to the other person. No good feelings are going to come from trying to show you're better than someone cause you shake hands harder

i've always felt like a firm handshake and good eye contact commands respect

EDIT: i have no idea when it comes to shaking a girl's hand. i'd think to go with a firm handshake, but im not trying to break a broads hand or anything. but i can't go weak handshake, because i have to let her know im in charge. [lebron voice] what should i do? [/lebron voice]

i've always felt like a firm handshake and good eye contact commands respect

EDIT: i have no idea when it comes to shaking a girl's hand. i'd think to go with a firm handshake, but im not trying to break a broads hand or anything. but i can't go weak handshake, because i have to let her know im in charge. [lebron voice] what should i do? [/lebron voice]

i think a firm handshake and eye contact is a lot
i hate when you go to shake someones hand though and they catch your fingers and you both know how awkward that handshake was

i think a firm handshake and eye contact is a lot
i hate when you go to shake someones hand though and they catch your fingers and you both know how awkward that handshake was

Weird that I catch this thread..
S/O's father still giving me the arthritis handshake. Just left my abode about an hour ago. I forget how much weak shakes agitate me until I shake his hand.
Long story, but I'm far from his perfect "choice" for the princess so he continues with the weak shakes when they (her parents) arrive/leave.

Back
Top Bottom