NT, My Bike Was Stolen and I Think I Saw It Today Vol. got it back

Yea NT, I'm posting from a cell phone so excuse any spelling errors.

Anyways, my bike was stolen during summer and it crushed my heart. I invested money and lots of worktrying to pimp it out. The bike was all black, but I tookittomyuncles shop and got a white paint yob knit. Now a day after I got it back,it was taken from my backyard and today I think I saw it. Impretty surfeits my bike, but I don't think the guy riding it is the one who stole it. That's my assumption. Anyways, I know where he works. I saw him riding and the minute he turned left I spotted some of the parts I put on it. Now, I've never been a violent type of person and the last time I got into a fight was in 6th grade so I don't know if I'LLC get whipped if things turn physical. I have a picture of the bike when it was black so I could call the popo and get it back with ease, but since the bike is white and it has different handlebars (which I replaced myself) irk if I'll get it back. Also, I was waiting for him to come out(like a creep), but when he ccame back out, he didn't have the bike with him and I was just sitting across the street with my skateboard like a loser. Police call this loitering and apparently you could get a ticket for this, so i had to leave. What do I do NT? I want my !%+# back yo.this bike is wayyyy too similar for it not to be my whip. I don't want to walk around with a hammer. Ihave a bat, should I get my Barry bonds on and start knocking bones out of place? I'd much rather avoid any physical altercation, but idk if he'll give it back just like that.

Tl;Dr

-bike is stolen during summer
-spot similar bike today
-I know where the guy works
-I don't know what to do since I'm limp wrist and I'd rather avoid any physical touching

I'm dead serious about this guys. I need some help.

talk to him. tell him your bike was stolen and yo saw him with it. you would like it back and if not you'll be contacting the police.

if it is honestly his he won't care and tell you that its his bike.

worst thing you can do is beat a guy up for a bike that may not be yours

Set the bike on fire. then no body can rhode it
Also dude stole your bike out of your backyard... whose to say after you bust some knee caps, dude doesnt bring the goons to burn your spot down

So the first thing you did was bust out your phone to post and ask NT????  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

So the first thing you did was bust out your phone to post and ask NT????  
roll.gif

Nah I was waiting for him to come back out withthebike for like 40 mins. He probably came back from his break or something because the bike is still inside the building. Tbh, when he came back out I didn't want to approach him about the bike and then have him dip through the back or something if itreally is my bike. Again,the bike is thesame size as mine 52cm with a gold painted back rim. How do ionosphere its mine? The handlebars are the same, the stem was the same, the gear was painted as well. I could be wrong, but there are too many similarities man.

no point in asking here, most dudes lie and say they would take their bike back but they wouldnt do a darn thing.

Alright. So I went to the store and kept G. Told him about the whole thing. The paint jobs, rims, handlebar. It was legit. Kept my cool and told him what had happene told d. I wasn't frontin and he even said everything I mentioned was true. Now i told him I had a picture of the bike before the paintjob but irk if I still have it in my laptop and he said he'll give it back if I show it to him. He asked forhis money back, but I told him I was jobless and if I had the money I'd give him some back.

All in all, everything went better than expected.

You gonna pay to get your stolen bike back?

Damn I ain't even about that life but that's just a punk move.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Alright. So I went to the store and kept G. Told him about the whole thing. The paint jobs, rims, handlebar. It was legit. Kept my cool and told him what had happene told d. I wasn't frontin and he even said everything I mentioned was true. Now i told him I had a picture of the bike before the paintjob but irk if I still have it in my laptop and he said he'll give it back if I show it to him. He asked forhis money back, but I told him I was jobless and if I had the money I'd give him some back.

All in all, everything went better than expected.
damn. if only I could come up on a deal like that.
Get my bike stolen, which I paid for and put money into. Pay to get MY BIKE back.

OP you mustve gone to harvard or some !@$%. so smart your dumb.

Don't give him any money. Whether or not he stole it, it is stolen property, and he should get the money back from whoever stole it. And if he stole it himself, he doesn't deserve anything at all.

You should have gotten a picture of that bike. Now he might not ever show up with it again. Make sure you keep some form of protection with you (like a pocket knife, which is legal.) Ask him where he got it, and if he can contact the person who sold it to him. Emails, phone numbers, street address, etc.

Also, call the police and tell them the deal. From the guy's name to where he works, your uncles shop and the work he put into it, etc. That way if you end up missing or injured they know where to start.

Back
Top Bottom