NT, My Bike Was Stolen and I Think I Saw It Today Vol. got it back

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Now i told him I had a picture of the bike before the paintjob but irk if I still have it in my laptop and he said he'll give it back if I show it to him. He asked forhis money back, but I told him I was jobless and if I had the money I'd give him some back.

All in all, everything went better than expected.
14sntcy.gif

I never said I was going to give him anything back. I said I was jobless so I couldn't give him anything.

He said "is there a reward or something"

"nah g, I'm jobless"

he said he just wants to see a picture of the bike now, even though we both know that bike is pretty much mine.

I apoligize if anything was misworded, etc... but I mean, I see where he's coming from.

If someone sells you a bike on the street and then you come to find out that you pretty much bought a stolen bike and the owner wants it back, you're gonna feel kinda played. I know i'd feel that way. Anyways, I'm not trying to prove anything to you guys, I know how NT rolls and it's cool if you guys pop jokes, I'd probably do the same if I were a reader of this entertaining narritive.

Also, he said he bought if off of some random dude in the street. I'm somewhat skeptical about this, but this happend to a different back not that long ago. Anyways, I don't have the picture in my laptop, so I'm kinda praying my buddy still has his.

I should of did that sol, i was just in the moment I wasn't really thinking of it like that. Dude is gonna be there till 2 am and I hope I can get a picture before then.

i didn't offer him any money...

Also, I can't take you seriously DC. I always get the feeling you're mocking people when you agree with notions everyone is clowning on. If you're gonna clown, you could do it without the sarcasm bro. It's all good.

Also, I can't find a picture of my freaking bike.

I swear I had one. Hmm, you guys think I could get my bike back just by asking the police that I have witnesses that can testify that bike is mine? Like my uncle who painted my bike?

i didn't offer him any money...

Also, I can't take you seriously DC. I always get the feeling you're mocking people when you agree with notions everyone is clowning on. If you're gonna clown, you could do it without the sarcasm bro. It's all good.

Also, I can't find a picture of my freaking bike.

I swear I had one. Hmm, you guys think I could get my bike back just by asking the police that I have witnesses that can testify that bike is mine? Like my uncle who painted my bike?
This is why I appreciate DC's posts so much
laugh.gif

Steal your bike back though fam. Even if it isn't yours, you'll get a free bike.

That dude didn't buy that bike. He stole that #+% now that he got caught he's making up a story.

Time to clap some shoulders b, pee on his carpet after.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

That dude didn't buy that bike. He stole that #+% now that he got caught he's making up a story.

idk dude, the carpet does compliment his room quite nicely.
I should just take it and keep it.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

idk dude, the carpet does compliment his room quite nicely.
I should just take it and keep it.

You got the reference, you win a million interwebs. Go buy yourself a new bike with so many interwebs.

you gonna catch him slipping since he dont know whos the owner [what an idiot the guy] so jus walk by him and start f*ckin him up catch him in the chin and youl knock him out and take your bike up...

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

So the first thing you did was bust out your phone to post and ask NT????  
roll.gif

Nah I was waiting for him to come back out withthebike for like 40 mins. He probably came back from his break or something because the bike is still inside the building. Tbh, when he came back out I didn't want to approach him about the bike and then have him dip through the back or something if itreally is my bike. Again,the bike is thesame size as mine 52cm with a gold painted back rim. How do ionosphere its mine? The handlebars are the same, the stem was the same, the gear was painted as well. I could be wrong, but there are too many similarities man.

if you know where he works and where he keeps the bike look at it when hes gone confirm its yours and steal it back
indifferent.gif

What in the heck is going on?! Is this the twilight. Zone? Don't you have a title? Proof of purchase? Receipts? This is a bicycle right?!

Dude, In all seriousness, I would contact the police and tell them the situation.

I think this guy stole it and now is trying to come come with some easy $$$

Dont be about that life

Originally Posted by ALDY

Now i told him I had a picture of the bike before the paintjob but irk if I still have it in my laptop and he said he'll give it back if I show it to him. He asked forhis money back, but I told him I was jobless and if I had the money I'd give him some back.

All in all, everything went better than expected.
14sntcy.gif
lol'd so damn hard

soooo, apparently the popo can't do nothing without hard evidence.

It's my word against his, so it looks like I'll have to be about that life if I don't get the picture from my coworker....

soooo, apparently the popo can't do nothing without hard evidence.

It's my word against his, so it looks like I'll have to be about that life if I don't get the picture from my coworker....
Dude get off NikeTalk, steal it back.

If you're scared that he's about that life, change the bike's look and say you bought a new one. Or you could carry a weapon on you and keep one in your house.

If he's not about that life, he's SOL because he can't go to the law for property he bought stolen or stole himself.

Pretty self explanatory. The police is never any help with stolen stuff that you don't have video of. Cops aren't gonna finger dust the place on some CSI !## for a bike.

Back
Top Bottom