NT, my brother passed away

Sorry to hear about your brother
frown.gif
I lost a good friend to an OD recently.

I know you wanna do something to the dude who gave him the dope, but don't. We both know a junkie with money is gonna find dope. Esp in NJ, where I hear stamps are pretty easy to come by.

Your brother had a terminal illness. **** is really a curse, but we gotta do the best with the hand we're dealt.

I was LOADED at my grandma's funeral last year and I was noddin' during the service. One of the things I'm most ashamed of. Don't do that... be present.

Be there for your family

Last edited:
That's cool that y'all got to share that time before he passed. Don't let anger eat away at you man, just let it go. Those dudes who served him will get theirs in a way that the universe sees as fitting.

Stay clean and use this as fuel to be the best at whatever you're doing.

R.I.P

Thanks homie ^ and thanks everybody my NT fam y'all helped me get threw some tough times thank you for the prayers and everything, it's definitely appreciated

Damn bruh, my little bro graduates highschool tomorrow and I can't even begin to imagine what your going through or what it feels like to walk in your shoes right now. I know its nothing ANYONE can say that'll make you feel better, but stay strong my brother and my condolences go out to you and your family.

Damn man I cant even....I have a brother and he is literally my best friend. my condolences, just be strong for your brother, thats the best way to live your life in honor of him

Damn man I wish the best to you and your family

Stay clean man take care of your people and take care of yourself

My condolences.

Sorry for your loss OP, stay strong . My condolences go out to you and your family.

:frown: my condolences to you and yours man. i don't know what i'd do if i lost my brother. OP please stay clean.

Back
Top Bottom