NT, my friend is a homosexual, and he "did it," with my other friend...

[h2]Friends » How do I block someone?[/h2]

How do I block someone?

To block someone:
  1. From your Account dropdown menu, select Privacy Settings.
  2. Under Block Lists, click "Manage Your Block Lists."
    62937_441104769886_119341934886_4885137_1028053_n.jpg
  3. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block in the appropriate field and click "Block." People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile page. You can block them by scrolling down to the bottom of the left column and clicking the "Report/Block This Person" link. Once you click this link, check the "Block this person" box and then click "Submit."

If you still can’t block someone using the methods described above, it’s possible that they have left Facebook or have restricted their privacy settings. You can still prevent them from viewing your profile by adjusting your privacy settings.

Was this answer helpful?

Shes ends up telling me that its true and that jim and steve did have sex and steve loves jim like he wants to marry him....
( she knew becasue at one point when i started dating her steve would always talk to her on facebook or aim, i almost fought him becasue i thought he was trying get at her and liked her, but its really that he trusted her and becasue friends with her and he would tell her his feelings and stuff...
homie i wouldnt be laughing if i were you....

has it ever occured to you that steve has been banging your girl out and you just bought the most outrageous excuse steve and your girl served you up?

i would be pissed they didn't tell me and told everyone else, but i guess i can see why they didn't tell you OP.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

op seem jelly that he didnt get banged out by his boys. Just keep it moving and let em figure put what to do themselves.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

In OP's defense, I would be completely blow by this situation as well, and wouldve probably posted it on NT, especially if I had no one else to talk about that with. With that said OP, just let them rock and be happy for them I guess. Thats pretty much all you can do. And just continue to be cool with them. Especially if they are good friends/cool people.

Back
Top Bottom