NT, my friend is a homosexual, and he "did it," with my other friend...

breezylocks

Banned
Real Life...

So ive known these two dudes since HS, (now 21). A group of us were pretty good friends, chill at each others houses, go out etc etc... up intil maybe like our second year of college everyone started hanging out with other people, but we were still cool.
Any way these twospecific dudes well call em jim and steve... theyve known each other since like 5TH grade becasue of baseball and basketball... They've played college sports but ended up quiting, anyway....

at one point steve lived at jims house... These two dudes never went out to parties, or pulled chicks or nothing, but they never "acted homosexual" just a little weird....
Me and my other friend would always talk thinking these two dudes are homosexual or they like each other more than just friends...

I hung out with these dudes alot up until like a year and a half ago, not because i thought they were gay but becasue they didnt like to party or go out to much, and we're in college ya know...

Any way... like a week ago my boy, who's GF is Steves old best friend, was drunk and told me something his girlfreind told him about jim and steve...
He told me they had sex with each other....

steve called her crying and confused about what he did or whatever.... i was like
eek.gif
NO WAY.... my boy said if i told anyone hed fight me and not be my friend because his GFmade him swear not to tell anyone...

So i tell him i wont tell anyone, but i dont really believe him ya know.? like two of your best friends banging each other?

buuuuuut i tell my GF because i was pretty distraught about it.... I told her idk if its true though....

When i told her she had a look on her face... (ive known her for a while so i know when somethings up)

so Im like what?
shes like "nothing,"
im like "bruh what "and start interrogating her...

Shes ends up telling me that its true and that jim and steve did have sex and steve loves jim like he wants to marry him....
( she knew becasue at one point when i started dating her steve would always talk to her on facebook or aim, i almost fought him becasue i thought he was trying get at her and liked her, but its really that he trusted her and becasue friends with her and he would tell her his feelings and stuff...
laugh.gif
)

At this point im
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
because

1) she didnt tell me (she really couldnt thought so i see her point becasue she didnt want his secret to get out or whatever)
2) two of my really really good freinds BANGED EACH OTHER OUT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I havent talked to these dudes to much like i said in the past year in a half, but i think about this everyday, like man what the hell....

i seen steve yeterday at work i was like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
the whole time

should i just act like i dont know nothing, or talk to them or what?
or just get over it?

idc if theyre gay but i think its more like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

o yea, they act like theyre not gay though...

CLIFFNOTES
-long time freinds had sex with each other
-I found out and im disturbed by it...
-only like 5 people know...

quick tip: the ones who played sports, are the first ones to...well....yea

thats just nasty tho. let them be gay.

op seem jelly that he didnt get banged out by his boys. Just keep it moving and let em figure put what to do themselves.

Why are you thinking about this everyday though?? Is there something you need to share OP?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Why are you thinking about this everyday though?? Is there something you need to share OP?
He wanted the Louisville Slugger.

Its really none of your business and you're technically not supposed to know. But since you do, its your choice to decide how closely you want to be affiliated with them.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

He wanted the Louisville Slugger.

real life...

you find out two of your best friends banged each other, and you act like its whatever ?
doubt it...

NT, my friend is a homosexual, and he "did it," with my other friend... and so I have 2 gay friends.

There.  It's fixed...
Why make a thread?

-J-

You're making such a big deal out of this. Who cares?

They didn't let you know because they're not that close to you, or they're just afraid of being judged and looked down upon. Hell, maybe they felt inadequate telling you out of fear of losing you as a friend. Again, who cares. Let it go. If you feel so left out, ask them whats up, but you'll probably end up ruining your friendship for a while and tarnishing your gf's and that other girls frienship with them as well. So lose lose. Wait it out and see if they tell you someday, if not then whatever.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Why do we have to know this OP? +!! smh

Why do we have to know a bunch of other nonsense NT'ers chose to let other know? "I have problems with my gf halp" "Herp won't let me derp1"
C'mon G
30t6p3b.gif
This happens, it's a public forum with some anonymity attached to it, so it's safe to say, a lot of personal info will be disclosed around here because there aren't any real life consequences, unless of course you choose to disclose your identity and that of others (posting pics of females) If you felt indifferent about this,why come in? sheesh.

Only 5 people and everyone on a public message board.

Let them be, they were friends and became more than that.

Maybe they don't want anyone to know because they think people will react exactly the way you reacted.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Only 5 people and everyone on a public message board.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real Life though

I wouldve been like "NO %*$!+# WAY!?" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But i wouldnt hold anything against them & let them be but yeah i wouldve been mad taken back too.

Back
Top Bottom