NT...My "Girl" is a lurker/snooper... how do I get this _____ to stop?

Originally Posted by daemacho

I think you set your self up with this one. You say you keep running back but you know damn well you still got your playas card in the back pocket. maybe its time to reevaluate your relationship and where this is going. Do you see your self maturing and wanting to be with this girl for the long run or its time to go your separate ways.
But I have no "playa's" card....I have messed up on several occasions bynot thinking correctly before I did things....but I ain't picking up females are doing things that I shouldn't be doing....I guess taking a pick withmy head on my friends #!% is wrong, to me I see that as nothing, but I guess it isn't correct....it's just the type of relationship I have with MANY ofmy female friends...I'm a real open cat and things that others may feel are sexual are NOT for me...so maybe I need to change that slightly...I think hermajor problem is that she has no life...she needs to get out and do something with her friends or go make some new ones and stop worrying about everything thatI am doing, or should I say NOT doing

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

sick.gif
THIS
mad.gif

Lol you sent her this thread OP correct?
Lol you said your girl has NO LIFE?
Wow.....hope she doesn't take that the wrong way.......she gon act up now.

Originally Posted by TD The God

She even dislikes WeekendGirl cause I asked her to come to the strip club with me once....like what the?....

Real Talk Senky, stay the @!*$ off NT....you don't see me on JJB lurking? and when I did, you was asking them if you should break up with me...JUST STOP IT!!!!! cause I do love you, but I don't love the BS you doing....you are pushing me AWAY from what used to be a real good thing

nerd.gif

If i was you i would end all my accounts make one jus for NT that she wont find out change my PW every week...but i would def stay with that chick she isreally cute as F****....so basically make her happy u dont find sexy #@% chicks like that all the time!

You do refer to yourself as "the God" also.
Op tryna play innocent. If weekend was down for the strip club u was just gon be like....I was j/k, I gotta gf? Lol.

If you ask me stop having "friends" send you nudes. I mean you got a girl, you want her getting nudes?
If you don't want to live the relationship life, then stop wasting both of yall time. My gf be on NT she even has her own account
but I have nothing to hide so it aint a prob feel me?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

That's cute, she loves you, get her pregnant.
Worst advice ever...thas the last thing u wanna do...but im the same way also i jus got with this girl last week but when i call her and she hangsup on me quick. I am out the door going to see my Ex for some attention but i dont cheat on her i jus go out to kick it with her. Then when i get bak i feelgood again and i kno y im with that chick. She has some better qualities than my ex besides being pretty but thas jus how us guys are we need something to tellus y were with our girls.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

You do refer to yourself as "the God" also.
Op tryna play innocent. If weekend was down for the strip club u was just gon be like....I was j/k, I gotta gf? Lol.
Nah...this SN is just a temp til a request my OG name back...no godly-ness here...and Iwoulda went with weekendgirl or any other NTer that wanted to go, it's not like I'm trying to smash or have relations....

And I hear you....but the nudes in MY account...I never asked for them, they were a "gift"if u wanna call it that...if she wasn't going in my *#+% then she would have never discovered them, who is at fault there?

She even dislikes WeekendGirl cause I asked her to come to the strip club with me once....like what the?....

Real Talk Senky, stay the +$#$ off NT....you don't see me on JJB lurking? and when I did, you was asking them if you should break up with me...JUST STOP IT!!!!! cause I do love you, but I don't love the BS you doing....you are pushing me AWAY from what used to be a real good thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

It ain't even that deep though
tired.gif

I think its a 50 50 fault because you kept them, and she went through your stuff signaling she didn't trust.
If that was the case she should have confronted you instead of getting her sherlock on.
Maybe it aint the right time for a relationship for you. I feel if you not ready to commit then don't try to make it work, because whats the point
its going to be the same outcome but with even more baggage attached.

laugh.gif
I'm laughin now bt I'll prolly be cryin later since my girl steadily tryna figure out how to track my posts
smh.gif

Obviously she is going to see this post... not to smart...

She probably has you subscribed to message her when you post.
Make a new account,
Take over her account,
Deal with it head on and talk with her... why ask us what you should do when you can speak to her directly...

She can get it though.

-Get At Me...

She wouldn't have to do those things if she trusted you .

Don't make it like she's the one that's wrong now .
laugh.gif

lol pookieman youre cool dude

a chick wouldnt send those gifts.......unless she found you attractive/girl you flirt with..

c'mon we all been there

go to the strip club with any NTr? lol yea of course..........but goin to the strip club with a girl vs a dude is a big difference........an its not likeweekend girl is a busted chick from what i can see.

we not goin to the strip club with uglies point blank period. i use to bring female friends to the strip club........you get treated so much better by thedancers
pimp.gif

And I hear you....but the nudes in MY account...I never asked for them, they were a "gift" if u wanna call it that...if she wasn't going in my *#+% then she would have never discovered them, who is at fault there?
Yeah I feel you on that one. That's one thing I told her to, was respect my privacy.. I don't go all through yo purse or yo phone, sodon't go through mine. ...but theeeeen it comes back and she's like "you should have nothing to hide.." type issh.

my bf said he was gonna join NT... i was like "nah chill"

he still can't believe how much time i spend on here...

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Real Talk Senky, stay the +$#$ off NT....you don't see me on JJB lurking? and when I did, you was asking them if you should break up with me...JUST STOP IT!!!!! cause I do love you, but I don't love the BS you doing....you are pushing me AWAY from what used to be a real good thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

It ain't even that deep though
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by desent

Obviously she is going to see this post... not to smart...

She probably has you subscribed to message her when you post.
Make a new account,
Take over her account,
Deal with it head on and talk with her... why ask us what you should do when you can speak to her directly...

She can get it though.

-Get At Me...
yep...please read, thanks

I have asked her to stop going on NT from last year, I can't control what she does, I am not thecontrolling type and I am ready for a relationship, but if you all knew how insecure this woman is then you'd realize why I have the mindset I nowhave...she goes thru my phone too, I know she's tried to look thru my myspace and other email accounts.....like seriously, I don't care what it is Ihave done, NOTHING gives you the right to go thru my things...

All the @!$@ I go thru(which I have not all mentioned) makes me wanna just get her out my life...butshe makes me happy when she doesn't nag...(3 of 7 days out the week), I purposely stay away from her during the week cause of the added stress shecauses...I've had to go on breaks cause she has gotten real outta hand on some occasions .....

Sex is good tho, as stated, the "backshot" is a fun experience....I think I will take someof your advice and change a few things...but I will not do the following:

I will not ask you to go to the club with me if I don't want to
You will not meet some of my female friends, such is life
I will not tell you what you do not need to know, such is life
I will not bring you along with my male friends if they do not have females in tow, I am notobligated to invite you everywhere

I will try these:
I will not take pictures with female friends that may be deemed "sexual" in nature,however you need to realize what is sexual and what is innocent (ie the time when I was at the club and you thought the fat chic was on my lap)
I will think before I act
I will go to a club with you so you can see how I act

Tips for you:
Get some friends who like to do things(male or female), I am not supposed to be the ONLY person youhang out with
Listen to Paranoid 10 times...this song was written for you
Stop coming on NT and taking this @!$@ literally, this is a place for MEN and a select few women(you don't belong here)
Stop comparing me to you, we are not the same person....my thought process is quite different from yours

And by the way, you are going to get the business tonite
pimp.gif

and by business I mean I will try to last for 10 more minutes for a total of 15

Back
Top Bottom