NT...My "Girl" is a lurker/snooper... how do I get this _____ to stop?

Y'all have some serious problems.. or at least your girl does. Never understood why females are so damn insecure/shady.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

TD The God wrote:

She even dislikes WeekendGirl cause I asked her to come to the strip club with me once....like
what the?....

Real Talk Senky, stay the +$#$ off NT....you don't see me on JJB lurking? and when I did, you
was asking them if you should break up with me...JUST STOP IT!!!!! cause I do love you, but I don't love the BS you doing....you are pushing me AWAY from
what used to be a real good thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

It ain't even that deep though
tired.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

she is a cutie, but uhh, there's no getting rid of a girl's insecurities/trust issues.

She should be that insecure, because she really isn't that good looking at all, and doesn't seem to be able to hold on to a man. She needs to work onher self esteem issues, and i can help her with that, and more importantly, time away from you. Holla at me ma. Purely professional.

*disclaimer: i'm not a real doctor, i only play one on the internet.

now we know why Pookie is always acting like a captain on here, defending every female NTer that posts.

dude was just trying to get on his girl's good side, i see you fam..
laugh.gif

dead that

even if you stop messing with NT, it'll be something else

girls like that are no good, man, leave her alone

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

now we know why Pookie is always acting like a captain on here, defending every female NTer that posts.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

but who cares if she surfs, don't do anything untrustworthy..
or if its that serious, get a new sn/font

My situation fits yours %100(been with the girl same time, been goingthrough ups and downs past couple of months) but i really dont mind i dunno why it makes me feel like she cares.. even though she gets mad at the simple postsbut i mean i cant front i go through her stuff also.. its just something you do and im %100 worse with it i get my detective on if and when i expectsomething.. Im talking about switching sim cards finding out were dudes live spying on texts all that next @%+ im a little crazy when it comes to finding outwhat i wanna know.. i only found one piece of dirt on her which she apologized about (a guy friend that was too dam close for comfort) but i mean ive dont BSto her so i understand why she is causious and looks through my phone etc.. and most of the time she finds bs like girls flirting etc... but its just in therenature especially
if ur a dude with a past like mine.. i just deal with it

Originally Posted by TD The God

She even dislikes WeekendGirl cause I asked her to come to the strip club with me once....like what the?....

Real Talk Senky, stay the @!*$ off NT....you don't see me on JJB lurking? and when I did, you was asking them if you should break up with me...JUST STOP IT!!!!! cause I do love you, but I don't love the BS you doing....you are pushing me AWAY from what used to be a real good thing

tired.gif

Leave while you still can buddy.

next hing you know she gonna bust out with the keep a ninja baby

this is how the crazies show their true colors

Back
Top Bottom