NT...My "Girl" is a lurker/snooper... how do I get this _____ to stop?

She goes on NT from her BB curve, not even a computer, her +%#$$%% curve....so apparently every timeI post something, she somehow finds it and brings it up...yesterday I made a post where I took a pic with my head against my friends buttocks....last year Imade a post of some track runner who was cute etc....

I can't win, I have asked her to **** NT but she won't....so after slept over last night,she confronted me this morning about it...I laugh it off, cause I know it is innocent...and mind you, me and this girl have not been getting along real wellover the past few months...last month, she went into my email account and found some nudes that a female friend had sent me...she went into my facebookapparently and my blackplanet account...my gut feeling tells me I should dead the relationship ASAP (it's only been a year)....but I keep goingback....

She don't trust me, which I can kinda understand, but if she would stop lurking and snooping inmy ++#%, all would be good, no ?
grin.gif

for the pic lovers.....

2812_610204393451_11005638_36447635_3228274_n.jpg
2812_610204398441_11005638_36447636_681855_n.jpg

plenty of us on here can relate

i had a serious debate over a comment i sent in a big breast thread way back in the day.

devil.gif
pimp.gif
Your girl would get the business. As for the problem at hand though, you couldhack into her account and post some pr0n, or, you could just ask a mod to ban her.

Originally Posted by TD The God

She goes on NT from her BB curve, not even a computer, her +%#$$%% curve....so apparently every time I post something, she somehow finds it and brings it up...yesterday I made a post where I took a pic with my head against my friends buttocks....last year I made a post of some track runner who was cute etc....

I can't win, I have asked her to **** NT but she won't....so after slept over last night, she confronted me this morning about it...I laugh it off, cause I know it is innocent...and mind you, me and this girl have not been getting along real well over the past few months...last month, she went into my email account and found some nudes that a female friend had sent me...she went into my facebook apparently and my blackplanet account...my gut feeling tells me I should dead the relationship ASAP (it's only been a year)....but I keep going back....

She don't trust me, which I can kinda understand, but if she would stop lurking and snooping in my ++#%, all would be good, no ?
grin.gif

for the pic lovers.....
nerd.gif

So that means she's gonna read this right? Instead of giving her subliminals, just tell her.

that backshot, is looking pretty spectastic, Good job pookie. As far as tryna get her to stop snooping....if youve tried to tell her to stop, you could alwaysstart doing the same thing except make it 10x more annoying. Or you could leave her cold.

A problem many of us w/ real women in our lives face. And it aint even just niketalk. Its like women are bred to snoop.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

make another screen name and dunt tell her bout it.
That sounds like a good alternative.

But why would you make this post if you know shes going to see it?
laugh.gif

I sent her the link to this thread...I'm sick and tired of the assumptions and bickering overthe smallest ##%$...thats why we need not surf NT on females computers
tired.gif

Can't help. I encourage my girl to lurk nt cuz the @*$!$ is ******ed and she needs to read what normal people think and do so I won't have to be sofrustrated all the time>D

Back
Top Bottom