NT my girl wants to use a sex toy on me.

Wassup with girls talking about their personal sex life with their co-workers????

Wifey came home the other day saying "I went to the adult store with my female coworker, she needed help getting a vibrator". I was like WTH??? Whyshe can't go by herself??

And no her coworker is not hot, she is 45+ and has three kids. So I'm not trying to threesome that.

OP i forgot. pics of your girl? you should know better that when we talk about our wifeys.we demand pics.

my wife used it on my schlong, it felt kinda good, but i used it on her.

try using it on her while u getin dome, she'll love it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

OP i forgot. pics of your girl? you should know better that when we talk about our wifeys.we demand pics.

what is all this we stuff?
indifferent.gif
dude thinks he's the headspokesperson for nt
laugh.gif
cornball

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Wassup with girls talking about their personal sex life with their co-workers????
tired.gif
I don't even know.

Seriously, when I get bored @ work I don't talk about my sexual encounters last night with the wife. Females are weird like that. Yall be having pow wowson how to orgasm. Its a turn on if the group is hot. But wifey work with a bunch of old farts so she is def. no doing it.

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

what is all this we stuff?
indifferent.gif
dude thinks he's the head spokesperson for nt
laugh.gif
cornball

Listen chump. your not allowed to quote me.

yalls some fools got me rolling over here at work....i just copped a vibrator @@$# i had to step up my sex game and now i got her calling me everyday for more

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

tired.gif
I don't even know.

Seriously, when I get bored @ work I don't talk about my sexual encounters last night with the wife. Females are weird like that. Yall be having pow wows on how to orgasm. Its a turn on if the group is hot. But wifey work with a bunch of old farts so she is def. no doing it.
smh.gif
hell yeah, you never know dudes could be around there lurking too listening, giving they input.

Back
Top Bottom