NT my girl wants to use a sex toy on me.

Why my girl have the nerve to call me and ask me if she could use a vibrator on me
smh.gif
What part of the game is that? I know some of you dudes on NT get downlike that (MisterP, Rilla, Dirty,THB). I guess she at work talking about it, and other people she knows, (DUDES) like to get down like that and seem to thinkits ok for their girl to bang them in the $$%. So now she has this idea of trying it on me.

Discuss.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Why my girl have the nerve to call me and ask me if she could use a vibrator on me
smh.gif
What part of the game is that? I know some of you dudes on NT get down like that (MisterP Mister L, Rilla, Dirty,THB). I guess she at work talking about it, and other people she knows, (DUDES) like to get down like that and seem to think its ok for their girl to bang them in the $$%. So now she has this idea of trying it on me.

Discuss.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha. crazy. your girl mad kinky. no disrespect. well umm. id say no if i was you. but if u willing to please your girl (or her please u haha) then go i head iguess.

the male gspot is accessed through the rectum so if she did it right you would cum the hardest you ever did in you life.

just a thought.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

smh.gif
What part of the game is that? I know some of you dudes on NT get down like that (MisterP, Rilla, Dirty,THB). I guess she at work talking about it, and other people she knows, (DUDES) like to get down like that and seem to think its ok for their girl to bang them in the $$%. So now she has this idea of trying it on me.

Discuss.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah but seriously ... i would need to get a new chick ... my chick would know better than that ...

and i would proceed to TIGER UPPERCUT her

Originally Posted by Late80s

the male gspot is accessed through the rectum so if she did it right you would cum the hardest you ever did in you life.

just a thought.
I knew that someone was going to come in saying this foolishness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

just a thought.
u a pro in that department?
laugh.gif

dominican girls are freaks
pimp.gif
they eat the brown hole

Lol...

My girl said the same thing... except the just wanted to put it on mi cajones to see how it would feel...

Women come up with the dumbest ideas...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. DOM YOU A FOOL.

JUST TELL HER YOU GON PUT IT IN HER A-...WHILE U SMASHING IT IN THE VAG.....

AYO !

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Lol...

My girl said the same thing... except the just wanted to put it on mi cajones to see how it would feel...

Women come up with the dumbest ideas...
She originally said something like that, but i know what she really wants to end up doing. Have me walkin like the crackhead off menace tosociety.

nah dr u good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom