NT - my life sucks, I feel lost vol. who cares

Its not that bad, just keep grinding, handling out those resumes. I mean you have to be willing to take a pay-cut, its better than sitting around not doinganything. Think of it as a temporary setback till the economy turns around.

Pray

and I agree with delaying the wedding until you are back on your feet. Most marital problems are related to money and you would be stepping into one hell of asqueeze

God's blessings to you, I pray your situation will improve

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I have gone on a lot of interviews and either I have to take a serious paycut or I've been told I am overqualified.

Two times I got 3 interviews deep with a company only to have them tell me that they decided not to fill the position because of the economic downturn they couldnt budget for the position.

Believe me, I have and still am trying hard to get a job. I never though getting my master's I would be jobless and only in the $50K range of salary. it sucks

only in the 50k range? dude gtfohwtb you gotta start somewhere in this recession, you came to NT for sorrow? i hope its just to vent or something fam...cuzthat doesn't get any sympathy from me... sack up, and enjoy every day you have with your girl... peace

Hold on.. the economy seems to be coming back slowly.. try to take a low paying job.. i mean like a walmart position for some type of cash.. yes it's lowerthen what you have been paid before but i have seen a report where a guy was making 500k a year lost his job, couldn't get work then started to work for apizza delivery for 10$ an hour... you have to deal with it and wait until it comes back. It's a humbling experience and maybe you may find a separate lineof work you may be interested in.

By the way health would be best for a job since it's usually in high demand and no matter what race or stature someone is in, they need it.

Back
Top Bottom