NT...My Pops Died Today...RIP Roy Hall

Damn fam.
If I lost any of my parents,I wouldn't know what to do..

But rip,nd keep yur head up!

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by TD The God

Cops came to my house earlier and told me the news...I feel like total @!##, he had called me yesterday and I didn't return the call. I didn't visit him all week...I loved my dad, but I could never tell him. He even said that I didn't care about him, I just couldn't bring myself to just say it.

So I had to go recover some of his valuables a few watches, some chains, rings and 2 tablets of viagara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am who I am today because of my pops...and I will NEVER forget him....

And this is so cliche, but you never really know what you have til it's gone....just going to his house was rough, I fell over in tears...I loved that man with all my heart

1 love Pops!!!! Even tho you ain't ever use a computer before, I know you reading this
happy.gif

roll.gif
Sry for your loss man, but some things are just funny...
I find humor in everything my man....Papa was a rolling stone, I also had to discard of some condoms....my Dad used to get it in...I feel sad, only because I will never see or speak with him again but I know he is in a better place, he's been suffering with various illnesses over the years and it was real hard to see him like that...

In all honesty, I just lost my Godmother (which was the only mother I identified with)....2 weeks ago. So yeah man, there's gonna be some hurt...but if helived a balanced life you should be celebrating LITERALLY..HE'S IN A BETTER PLACE
pimp.gif
alien.gif

Damn bro R.I.P My condolences goes out to you and your family, Just remember everyday that goes by is a day you get closer to seeing him again. He may be gonebut surely not forgotten.

i cant relate fam , I dont know how it feels, but RIP to your pops

Back
Top Bottom