NT need your help on some car decisions

Joined Jun 23, 2004
Now let me first say that I DO NOT intend this on becoming a "American Muscle vs Imports" thread. I just need to help based on the facts I'm going to present.

I own a manual 2001 Camaro SS with about 66k miles. I drive about 40miles round trip to work everyday and I'm torn between keeping it and having the power and muscle that I love (at the expense of lots and lots of gas) or selling it and getting something where I can just sit back and relax.

Not mine, but looks similar, same color and black interior like this one.

That being said, the car of choice if I was to go to something else would be a 2008/2009 Honda Accord. My girl drives a 2006 Honda Civic and I love how after a long day at work I don't have to deal with a stick shift and its just a smooth comfortable ride.

If you think I should get the Accord, I'm now torn between saving a LOT of gas and going with the 4 cylinder model or having SOME power and STILL saving gas and going with the V6 model.

I like the Accord because I feel like it looks really nice and doesn't cost too much, but I love my Maro because its just "ooohh sooo sexxxy" and I'm a muscle kinda guy....

I just need some opinion on what you guys think would be the better choice? Some background is I am 22, CANNOT afford to just get both and also own a R6 motorcycle where I figure that I can get my speed fix.

HELP ME OUT NT!

Joined May 2, 2001
would you be taking out new financing on the accord?.
if so...keep the camaro(I'm assuming it's paid for)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now