NT now you tell me who's right! Vol. This crazy @#$ lady

Okay...

So tomorrow is the last day of school.. & my mom is makin me go.. even tho its a 60% day but still

me: ayy ma im not goin to school tomorrow
her: LOL WUT?
me: why i gotta go?
her: cuz i said so, the school is open, so you goin

& im like w t f? what is my reason for going to school? we not going to do nothing.. we going to sit in one class/place all damn day..
indifferent.gif
and eat *&^%$#@ sack lunches
eyes.gif

She had no good reason,logic, or theory for her purpose for making me go to school

I'm %$#^&*! pissed!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Who do you think is right nt?

she scared you gonna get caught up doing something stupid $$%...its justifed, i figure your in highschool

just make ya mommy happy and go to school

SKIP

why you scared of your mom?
i know you gonna say youre not scared of your mom

well then skip, just dont go

gotta find somebody house to go to first... I skipped the last time we had a 60% day so i might just do it again

I'll be a junior next year

your mom told you to go to school, so listen to her. if it's only 60% of the day, why u making a big fuzz over it?

just go its only one more day plus if your mom somehow finds out it wont be worth it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

your mom told you to go to school, so listen to her. if it's only 60% of the day, why u making a big fuzz over it?

since its the last day.. we gone sit up in one hot @^% room all day.. we not doing NOTHING.. im pretty sure she want me to clean up something at the houseanyway.. why not stay at home and do it?

to be honest i really just wanted her to give me a logical explanation as to why i needed to go.. but she couldn't

boy listen to your mother
laugh.gif
you sound like somebody old %^# uncle

i dont know how it is at your hs, but at mines teachers was giving mad extra credit and fixing peoples grades to the students that showed up on the last day ofschool. they had to turn in grades that day, so i made my rounds, bumping my Cs to Bs and Bs to As

did that all throughout high school except my senior year

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by CWrite78

since its the last day.. we gone sit up in one hot @^% room all day.. we not doing NOTHING.. im pretty sure she want me to clean up something at the house anyway.. why not stay at home and do it?

to be honest i really just wanted her to give me a logical explanation as to why i needed to go.. but she couldn't

boy listen to your mother
laugh.gif
you sound like somebody old %^# uncle

she's your mother, she doesn't have to give u no damn explanation. if she says go, your +%* better go.

Back
Top Bottom