NT Old Heads 25+: Going back to ya hometown...

how are you treated?
especially to the ones that left, become successful, and came back for a min...

do you still kick it with ya old fellas?

are yall knocking down those yambs that you just could NEVER get back in the gap b/c they were on some other #%!@...

fill me in...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't know too many people from my hometown (Miami,FL.). I went away to college, Mom moved away freshmen year while I was gone. A lot of guys arrested, totally different path, or moved on like myself. Crazy how a place I spent the first 18 years of my life could seem so foreign.

I bump into old classmates, and some of them look like they lived 2x my life.

I just went spent last weekend in my hometown and a lot has changed. A good number of friends I used to hang out with, moved away and never returned. I would think it would be "nostalgic," by seeing all the spots I used to go to with friends after school. But really, I found myself bored on the first day.

Also, it was cool to see the house I used to live in...But other than that, I don't see myself moving back.

I was never the one to keep in touch. I been back home since 05. I only keep in touch with one person. All the chicks from high school have ballooned.

when I go back, it's weird...you know the place so well, yet it's nrefreshing in a way?? WHen I went back, I realized people and life goes on without you

Back
Top Bottom