NT Parents Check-In Vol. Stuntin' Like My Daddy

Post pics of your children

Me and my daughter Jayden Grace (ignore the blob in the background)
15buc3.jpg

3 weeks old
152ykbq.jpg

My Zebra Cake stretching out
33y5jt2.jpg

Haven't seen her since she was 6 or 7 weeks old back in 07, I'm fighting though. Her mom is crazy (long story)

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Post pics of your children

Me and my daughter Jayden Grace [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](ignore the blob in the background)[/color]

3 weeks old

My Zebra Cake stretching out

Haven't seen her since she was 6 or 7 weeks old back in 07, I'm fighting though. Her mom is crazy (long story)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Baby momma's FTMFL, why haven't you taken her to court though?
I've gone through the motions and legal aids keep giving me the run around. I didn't sign the birth certificate so that makes it kindatough

Me and my lil one the day of super bowl 08'

210ds7t.jpg

Me and mommy back in 07' on the day of her Baptism.

2qn4ojo.jpg

The other day chilling on the couch:

504kfk.jpg

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

My life.

man i wish i had a kid , my boy would be fitted too !!!! thats a good look vrp !!!

Thanks man. He is my pride and joy. His mother and I are very proud of him. Graduating Pre K this month. They grow fast.

Mateen Cleaves - TY homie.

Memphis, adorable child
pimp.gif
time flys, my sons 2 already i steal remeber my girl goin into labor and me witht he
indifferent.gif
face thinkin shes playin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yall got some cute kids was it weird when you first found out you guys were going to be parents

yall got some cute kids was it weird when you first found out you guys were going to be parents

for me...hell yes it was weird, i was young, didnt have a damn clue as to what as i was gettin myself into...
but once i seen my little guy for the first time i just seemed to forget about all that, fatherhood just came naturally to me...

Back
Top Bottom