NT Photoshoppers...Can I get 30 minutes of your time for $30?

I'm a mentor for a local high school program. I'm supposed to make the year-end completion certificate, but I all I can really do is a clip art thing in Word. Since that would suck, I'm hoping one of you can help by making something simple that's kind of unique. If interested, PM me with your email address and I'll send you the details. Thanks!

Originally Posted by joesarge

I'm a mentor for a local high school program. I'm supposed to make the year-end completion certificate, but I all I can really do is a clip art thing in Word. Since that would suck, I'm hoping one of you can help by making something simple that's kind of unique. If interested, PM me with your email address and I'll send you the details. Thanks!
I would love to help... I've also mentored age 14-18 youth through AmeriCorps for the past 4 summers. Shoot me an 
email: doubled.contact@gmail.com. Also, don't worry about the money, I appreciate what you do. 
You can check out my portfolio here: www.doubleproductions.tk

And there goes the fun 
laugh.gif

But nice to see NT helping out each other
pimp.gif

The program is the Leaders of Tomorrow program which is affiliated with the National Black MBA Association. The students have to apply, and once accepted, attend bi-weekly meetings focused on college prep and life skills (interviewing, credit card basics, etc.). The program is a year long and culminates with an Oratory Contest where they present on their favorite company. The winners of that will go to the National Black MBA Conference in Indy this fall.

The certificate just marks the achievement of completing the program and is really just a memento of their achievement. It would have to include the name of the program, "2012", something like "Certificate of Achievement", and a blank for the name so we could make 15 individual ones.

I think that's the overview. Any other questions?

Originally Posted by joesarge

The program is the Leaders of Tomorrow program which is affiliated with the National Black MBA Association. The students have to apply, and once accepted, attend bi-weekly meetings focused on college prep and life skills (interviewing, credit card basics, etc.). The program is a year long and culminates with an Oratory Contest where they present on their favorite company. The winners of that will go to the National Black MBA Conference in Indy this fall.

The certificate just marks the achievement of completing the program and is really just a memento of their achievement. It would have to include the name of the program, "2012", something like "Certificate of Achievement", and a blank for the name so we could make 15 individual ones.

I think that's the overview. Any other questions?
When do you need it?

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by Luong1209

And there goes the fun 
laugh.gif

But nice to see NT helping out each other
pimp.gif
Lol my bad bro - finally a time I see you on here and not only on IG  
pimp.gif
I'm always in general and sports. Sneaker related when I need something
laugh.gif

IG, thoughhh