NT Player and Ladies Men I need advice on how to attract/ date women!

My eyes hurt.
But Really be yourself. Somebody out there gonna like you for you.

Hopefully
eyes.gif

You must be new judging by the absence of cliffnotes, so without reading anything, off the bat, don't mention your foot fetish on the first date. Prollywhat kills it for you.

JUST BE YOURSELF AND THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY WORK OUT...BTW if you are asking advice for ladies NT nerds are probably not going to help much.

I see a lot of myself in the OP's post. I've never been as success with women as I wanted to, but I've definitely had enough to reassure thatI'm not a total loser. I've honestly been on both sides of the fence, enough so, I can at least recognize my flaws when need be.

...When it comes to my experience with women, it always has boiled down to confidence. Everything from my walk, to the first words that come out of my mouth. Ihave a very still demeanor, and I can come off as a very intelligent person, so much so that I honestly believe it bores women. So I have to honestly displaycharacteristics that would help me appear to be an exciting/ interesting person to be around right off the bat. I know now, that within the first 5 minutes ofmeeting a women, on the first date, or any interaction, I have to do something bold to peak their interest. Whether I touch them, point out a flaw in a playfulmanner, or tell them that I want to do something to them (wild card), anything bold to pretty much establish that I am not a slumberfest, I do it.

...And never worry about age, Men appreciate in value, Women just get younger.

grab the girl u like by the neck tell her 2 sit her $$% down read a book and tell her b happy u %%#%%$! no me lmaooooo

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

grab the girl u like by the neck tell her sit her %%$ down read a book and tell her b happy u +$*%%!* no me lmaooooo
indifferent.gif

que?
you have some of the worst responses my man, speak english

Originally Posted by 951guero

grab the girl u like by the neck tell her sit her %%$ down read a book and tell her b happy u +$*%%!* no me lmaooooo
indifferent.gif

que?
Word I swear i feel like punching my monitor everytime i see a reply from him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif

que?
Word I swear i feel like punching my monitor everytime i see a reply from him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take an acting class...They really help you get a better sense of who you are and if its in a group setting, you get great experience being open and doingthings you normally wouldnt do in front of others.

You'll build sense of self, confidence, and learn improv which is extremely important in everyday life (especially when dealing with the ladies). Keepdoing you and keep trying.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Take an acting class...They really help you get a better sense of who you are and if its in a group setting, you get great experience being open and doing things you normally wouldnt do in front of others.

You'll build sense of self, confidence, and learn improve which is extremely important in everyday life (especially when dealing with the ladies). Keep doing you and keep trying.
pimp.gif
On point Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom