NT Please Give Advice on this girl/Situation

Aightttt here we go, Summing everything up.. So we work together and started talking about a month ago. Texting, messing around at work.. We chilled for the first time about 2 weeks ago, which was just driving around/chillin for a while. Friday night(this week)..she text me saying she want to chill so...It was me, my friend and her sriving around in her car, all drunk. I smashed that night. Today we chill and go out to eat (red lobster), Mall, And chilled with her friend on a blunt ride, then we go to the park and chill, and I'm just getting home. ( chilled for like 9 hours)
NOW... she tells me she wants to be my girl, but doesnt want to be hurt. FOR SOME REASON, i feel like a punk for even thinking of wifing this brawd, IDK why, but i like her she's real cool.. Give me your advice on this.. We are both 17, and no its a part time clothing store yalllllll
Will keep you updated, and will post pics on the 2nd updation..not saying you should care though cause i know yall have ur own probs too. Thanks

If you don't wanna wife her.. then don't wife her.. simple as that. PICS NOW

I see you like to chill.......A LOT!
Messing with a female at the j-o-b isn't really wise though man.She may SEEM cool now,but if @%%+ doesn't work out then it could get messy in the workplace (and not in a good way).
*rubs hands together*
Aightttt i'm ready for those pics sir.

updation

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is this just a part time job to get some quick cash on the side or is this a career job? if its a career job, keep relationships out of it....

If you're feeling like something makes her NOT worth it (not mentioned above obviously) then don't. Your prerogative.
umm......how about some pics now...

I always come through with some solid advice for people having this same problem on NT

So what you should do is

PICS OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't this NT?

Don't we require pics for threads like this?

And you're wifing up the office jump?

DAMN boy, what is your major malfunction?

Back
Top Bottom