NT PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW FAM OUT SMASHIN SHORTY!! **PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so i been talkin to this chick the past couple of weeks i met at the mall and shorty is
nthat.gif
deff one of the badder ones ive pulled. Shes 20 im tweny so everythings good So were doing the usual txting routine and i bring up in casual conversation that i just made an instagram and she should follow me nahmeen. So she comes out with " lol i ll follow you but who else would follow you besides family?lol " so im like alright shorty got jokes (lemme just say ive tried to smash twice already and shes reluctant on handing me the poon but i know itll take time and work) BUT **** THAT I WANT IT NOW! So i tell her that when are we gonna do what adults do and get it on with the casual :wink: lol. So she replies the day you have 500 followers on instagram. SO IM THINKING IN MY HEAD THIS CHICK JUST CHALLENEGED THE WRONG ONE IM CONNECTED WITH NIKETALK WHICH IS NOTHIN BUT MANDIMES MAN ****** AND PLAYAZ. SO I ASK PLEASE YALL FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND REACH 500 SO I CAN GET THE POON!!!! If it happens before friday ill inbox explicit pics of shorty as well as others!! Thats my word!!! thanks NT FAM HELP YA BOY OUT!!!

@ KICKSOLOGIST

@KICKSOLOGIST

Famb, it isn't all about smashin girls. Dont you wanna experience love, commitment and much more?

No.

LAWL at trying to get 500 fans in order to smash a 5.

You're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
SO I ASK PLEASE YALL FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND REACH 500 SO I CAN GET THE POON!!!! If it happens before friday ill inbox explicit pics of shorty as well as others!! Thats my word!!! thanks NT FAM HELP YA BOY OUT!!!

@ KICKSOLOGIST

@KICKSOLOGIST
Bro' you're willing to exploit this woman and spread explicit pics of her on the interwebz, pics that could end up in the hands of peeps who are downright up to no good?? no offense, you don't deserve any!   SMH

I wouldnt mind all dat at all but man ive never once felt the love some of yall be talking about in here! It's just who i am man cant stay wit one chick i get bored fast smh and i cant even help it!!

She sent pics out like nothin within first days of talkin!! Any shorty that do that def don't care about her pics being seen plus ive seen her facebook seem like she no angel

:x @ Vocabulary

:smh: @ The situation

Search "alwaysfollowback" on Instagram and start making those buttons green.

Finally someone gives me recognition for being a mandime.

OP if I had instagram I would hook you....but I don't....sooo....GL.

:smokin

Last edited:
I followed you bro...good luck.

Unfollowed.
Just testing spoilers and images

Last edited:
Well this is a new low :lol:

Good luck I guess

Last edited:
Alright so i been talkin to this chick the past couple of weeks i met at the mall and shorty is :nthat: deff one of the badder ones ive pulled. Shes 20 im tweny so everythings good So were doing the usual txting routine and i bring up in casual conversation that i just made an instagram and she should follow me nahmeen. So she comes out with " lol i ll follow you but who else would follow you besides family?lol " so im like alright shorty got jokes (lemme just say ive tried to smash twice already and shes reluctant on handing me the poon but i know itll take time and work) BUT **** THAT I WANT IT NOW! So i tell her that when are we gonna do what adults do and get it on with the casual :wink: lol. So she replies the day you have 500 followers on instagram. SO IM THINKING IN MY HEAD THIS CHICK JUST CHALLENEGED THE WRONG ONE IM CONNECTED WITH NIKETALK WHICH IS NOTHIN BUT MANDIMES MAN ****** AND PLAYAZ. SO I ASK PLEASE YALL FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND REACH 500 SO I CAN GET THE POON!!!! If it happens before friday ill inbox explicit pics of shorty as well as others!! Thats my word!!! thanks NT FAM HELP YA BOY OUT!!!
@ KICKSOLOGIST

@KICKSOLOGIST

This thread makes you all kinds of lame OP.

Props for at least posting pics though.

Will not follow btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom