NT please pray for my brother

im not one to make threads and ask for help, but i am in need of all of your prayers tonight

my brother was rushed to the hospital because of chest pains, revealing that he has a punctured lung and it collapsed. they're repairing the lung right now and trying to re inflate it but he is in texas and i am in new york. ive never been so scared and worried in my life and i dont know what i can do to help. im not one to believe in a higher power, but this is the only thing that i can think of right now to help the situation. he is only 22 and he has never harmed anyone or done anything bad in his life. hes studying to become a chemical engineer and getting his PhD right now and has a lot to live for.

i dont know how serious the situation is and the medical aspect behind it so if anyone has had a prior experience or knows someone whos gone through this, please share.

i ask all of you to please pray for my brother and hope that everything goes well tonight.

thank you NT

Last edited:
im not one to make threads and ask for help, but i am in need of all of your prayers tonight

my brother was rushed to the hospital because of chest pains, revealing that he has a punctured lung and it collapsed. they're repairing the lung right now and trying to re inflate it but he is in texas and i am in new york. ive never been so scared and worried in my life and i dont know what i can do to help. im not one to believe in a higher power, but this is the only thing that i can think of right now to help the situation. he is only 22 and he has never harmed anyone or done anything bad in his life. hes studying to become a chemical engineer and getting his PhD right now and has a lot to live for

i ask all of you to please pray for my brother and hope that everything goes well tonight.

thank you NT

huh

Anyways where in texas is he?

I hope he gets better

Last edited:
tired.gif
 My heart stopped reading this. I know that feel bro. Stay strong, your bro will pull through. 

my brother was rushed to the hospital because of chest pains, revealing that he has a punctured lung and it collapsed. they're repairing the lung right now and trying to re inflate it but he is in texas and i am in new york. ive never been so scared and worried in my life and i dont know what i can do to help. im not one to believe in a higher power, but this is the only thing that i can think of right now to help the situation. he is only 22 and he has never harmed anyone or done anything bad in his life. hes studying to become a chemical engineer and getting his PhD right now and has a lot to live for

thank you NT

huh

Anyways where in texas is he?

I hope he gets better
hes in austin texas

Last edited:
Prayers to your brother OP. Hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Any idea how it happened?

Prayers to your brother OP. Hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Any idea how it happened?
he woke up with chest pain. he went to work for a bit but the pain was getting worse. his girlfriend went to the hospital with him to do an EKG and xray. both came out okay with normal numbers. he collapsed all of a sudden and theyve sedated him and i guess they saw a hole in his heart and is trying to repair it now

he woke up with chest pain. he went to work for a bit but the pain was getting worse. his girlfriend went to the hospital with him to do an EKG and xray. both came out okay with normal numbers. he collapsed all of a sudden and theyve sedated him and i guess they saw a hole in his heart and is trying to repair it now

Hope your bro comes out alright man. Stay positive

Positive thoughts fam. Will have you and your brother in my thoughts. Hopefully enough optimistic thoughts will help to alleviate your brother's situation. Nature works in unique ways.

thank you to everyone who has posted so far.

my brother woke up and is okay at the moment but he will remain in the hospital until his lung stabilizes but he is still in a lot of pain.

again, thank you NT for your thoughts and prayers

my prayers go out to your brother op, don't worry, everything will be alright, just have faith op 

Back
Top Bottom