NT: Please show me a good pair of white/white retro sneaks.

Looking for a good, comfortable all white/primarily white pair of Nikes for the summerweather. Been out of the game for a while, and I'm getting a little tired of Forces and Dunks. If some of you guys wouldn't mind posting some allwhite sneaks that are out right now, that would be much appreciated. (Particularly something that would look good with some khaki cargos.)

Any retro model, by the way. I'm trying to step out of the standard box a little...

(Edit: In no way is this an attempt at a buy/sell thread. Just looking to see what's out in the market right now.)

Big Nike
2dc5t7b.jpg

Nintendo Wii 95's
5wz49j.jpg

Blazer's
21euhqa.jpg

They make all-white dunks? I don't really want the Big Nike ones, but do they really make all white high tops?
air-max-90-white-white-01.jpg

Then there is the Air Jordan XII that will come out in an all-white colorway.

^ The womens' V's are dope. I copped them for my little bro in a size 12 last year. I like the cement big nikes as well, but not feeling them comfortwise. I would have to go with the flight 89's though. They're my favourite white on white joints that came out in the last few years. Sorry I don'tknow how to post pics.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I would have to go with the flight 89's though. They're my favourite white on white joints that came out in the last few years. Sorry I don't know how to post pics.
I got you,
10yi3jm.jpg

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I love these.

318098362.jpg
Damn, if I'm usually a 10, what size should I get if I want a pair of these? I'm pretty sure you go 1.5 sizes down, but I don't thinkthey have these in an 11.5 for women.

I need them in my life.

^ I copped them in a 12 women which is about a 10.5 in men.
Where they tight-fittng, true to men's 10.5, or loose-fitting?

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

^ I copped them in a 12 women which is about a 10.5 in men.
Where they tight-fittng, true to men's 10.5, or loose-fitting?

They may be close to a true 10.5. I copped them as a gift to my younger brother who usually wears an 11, and although he can wear them, he said they're alil tight.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I would have to go with the flight 89's though. They're my favourite white on white joints that came out in the last few years. Sorry I don't know how to post pics.
I got you,

word Flight 89's is my choice also.

Not Nike, but the classics

Stan Smith's or Shells(Superstars)

Plan on getting a pair or two with the 30% off for F&F

Those low 5's have been popping up in the buy/sell forums recently and for around retail or less if you wear 10.5/11!

if you're not completely sold on the shoe being a retro, the new lebron VI lowtop looks surprisingly nice to me (has a classic look in my opinion, andshould be very comfortable)
nike-zoom-lebron-vi-low-white-grey-01-570x380.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-low-white-grey-03-570x3801.jpg

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom