NT, please take a few seconds out of your day to save this man's life

This guy goes to college a few hours from where I stay. Did a quick search and didn't see this posted here so i thought i'd ask y'all for help. Lock if repost
Cliffs from another forum:

His father was killed in Nigeria for attempting to expose its corrupt government
Allen fled to America with his mother, where they attempted to gain political asylum
In 2005, they were declined asylum and his mother was deported to an undisclosed location in Nigeria
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is now attempting to deport Allen, despite a 3.8 GPA in PRE-MED his senior year
If Allen is deported he faces death due to his fathers actions

Here is the link to the petition. All it takes is a few seconds to sign. Please help this guy out

http://www.change.org/petitions/ice-dreamer-al-okere-will-be-killed-if-deported-to-nigeria

why should I sign for just him over somebody else? He doesn't deserve special treatment whatever his story. I'll petition for amnesty, but not for just him.

signed.

two things i petitioned today; opposition of sopa & clemency on a fellow human being's life. *pats self on back*

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

why should I sign for just him over somebody else? He doesn't deserve special treatment whatever his story. I'll petition for amnesty, but not for just him.

Thanks for posting.

eek.gif

Crazy situation to be in. Gladly signed the petition. He's very close to 10,000! Hopefully NT gets him there.

Keep us updated.

The 3.8 GPA's got nothing to do with it - he doesn't deserve to live more than someone not at university - but if he will be killed for going back then he should be given asylum.

SIGNED. I don't care he has a 3.8 GPA either.... I DO care that they'll kill him if he goes back though. and forr that I think he should be granted asylum.

Back
Top Bottom