NT! Please VOTE for my GF in Maxim's Hometown Hotties!

Niketalkers, Niketalkers, I don't ask for much. I troll and tweet with NTers more than I start threads anymore. ::Jericho voice:: But I never, EEEEEEEEEVER, ask for anything.

I'd really like to help my GF get votes in this year's Maxim Hometown Hotties contest. Yes, a Niketalker is winning with the ladies again. She is beautiful, sweeter than any girl I've known, smart and she is a nurse that works in 3 different dialysis centers in NJ. Just today, she bought my place a grill, decorative lighting and patio furniture to surprise me with after work! (She's cooking dinner on it now! :smokin ) Now that you know how great she is, I'd really like to give back by showing her support.

Please vote for her on http://www.maxim.com/hometown-hotties/may-mays-landing-nj

You can vote once per day, but being the detective that I am, figured out that you can vote once per day, per device. So you can vote from your phone, your tablet, and your personal computer! :nerd:

Just for your time, I'll post more pics of her. If this is successful, I'll keep sharing more.

Thanks for your attention and VOTES! :nthat:

http://www.maxim.com/hometown-hotties/may-mays-landing-nj

View media item 449814View media item 449822View media item 449823View media item 449811

Voted.

But how come her "name" is May and she's from May's Landing in NJ? Why would she want some random men's magazine honor when she has a whole town named after her?

I voted simply because that is a good pull for an NT'er. All these cats talking about the 10's they kick out of bed when they're playing CoD but at least you posted proof of something.

Voted.

But how come her "name" is May and she's from May's Landing in NJ? Why would she want some random men's magazine honor when she has a whole town named after her?

LOL You know these womenz.
J/K

Thanks for voting, ALL!

Post the pictures she got on the voting site them is better than what you've posted on here.. she pretty OP good job broski.. didn't vote but I jerk'd it

jk i voted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom