NT, Post your embarrassing moments

Originally Posted by lil rell

i pooped myself in front of my friends while walking home from a party.. was 17 at the time...
smh.gif
please tell me u were drunk because thats just awful.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by lil rell

i pooped myself in front of my friends while walking home from a party.. was 17 at the time...
smh.gif
please tell me u were drunk because thats just awful.

i ate an undercooked hamburger that day..

well i don't think this is really embarrassing in my case.. but i remember back in freshman year, me and my friend were in a study hall chillen and talkingabout what we wanted for Christmas (since it was right around the corner). i was telling him that i was thinking about asking the pops if he could cop me thesame phone he had (since it looked nice and all) and asked him if i could check it out and see how it is. he gave me the "ok" and handed it over tome. i start meddling around with it, looking through all the neat things it had, so i wind up in dudes pictures. next thing you know, i see a picture of thisdudes shwang and i go "woah ##+" and he goes "what?" and goes over my shoulder to see what i was looking at. dude grabs his phone with aQUICKNESS and goes "YO ##+ MAN!" and i'm just dieing laughing and go "dude, was that what i think it was?
laugh.gif
" and he goes "man..i forgot to delete the photo after i sent it to my girl
mad.gif
". ever since then, dude felt mad awkward around me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

in middle school, when i was going out with my girlfriend, my mom would usually pick us up or take us where we're going when her mom or dad couldnt.
so this particular night, we go to main event (piffff) get out the car and everything, 10 minutes later, we're playin skee ball(
pimp.gif
) and my mom finds us and says "whats this i found on your phone?" they were nude pics of my girl. mad ockword and my girl started to cry
terrible night, just terrible...
moral of the story is, make sure you always have your cell phone with you
Wouldnt that be more embarrassing for your girlfriend though?

nah, she looked good

Originally Posted by MistahCookie

well i don't think this is really embarrassing in my case.. but i remember back in freshman year, me and my friend were in a study hall chillen and talking about what we wanted for Christmas (since it was right around the corner). i was telling him that i was thinking about asking the pops if he could cop me the same phone he had (since it looked nice and all) and asked him if i could check it out and see how it is. he gave me the "ok" and handed it over to me. i start meddling around with it, looking through all the neat things it had, so i wind up in dudes pictures. next thing you know, i see a picture of this dudes shwang and i go "woah ##+" and he goes "what?" and goes over my shoulder to see what i was looking at. dude grabs his phone with a QUICKNESS and goes "YO ##+ MAN!" and i'm just dieing laughing and go "dude, was that what i think it was?
laugh.gif
" and he goes "man.. i forgot to delete the photo after i sent it to my girl
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MistahCookie

well i don't think this is really embarrassing in my case.. but i remember back in freshman year, me and my friend were in a study hall chillen and talking about what we wanted for Christmas (since it was right around the corner). i was telling him that i was thinking about asking the pops if he could cop me the same phone he had (since it looked nice and all) and asked him if i could check it out and see how it is. he gave me the "ok" and handed it over to me. i start meddling around with it, looking through all the neat things it had, so i wind up in dudes pictures. next thing you know, i see a picture of this dudes shwang and i go "woah ##+" and he goes "what?" and goes over my shoulder to see what i was looking at. dude grabs his phone with a QUICKNESS and goes "YO ##+ MAN!" and i'm just dieing laughing and go "dude, was that what i think it was?
laugh.gif
" and he goes "man.. i forgot to delete the photo after i sent it to my girl
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got ##!$!%# on my head by a bird 1 second before 100 meter hurdle. Dude next to me was dying of laughter.

sneezed and farted while getting this chick's number. i still got her number and later that night when i called her, she brought it up. i told her myallergies have been acting up lately and that i was still recovering from a stomach virus and she believed me.

1. Got cought fappin by my sisters friend, who could have gotten the business at the time, but it didnt go down. She just walked in the room without knockingand I'm sittin there oiled up and everything and I think she tried to play it off by acting like she didnt see anything (but I'm facing her andthere's no way she didnt see..) and proceded to ask me a question. So I'm sittin here with my @%%+ in my hand and staring her in the face for half asecond then I said "Yo.. I'm jackin off..." and she screamed and ran out the room. lulz for days. I kept teasin her about it, but I neversmashed..

INS

2. Moms walked in on me smashing. She let out a sound like she was scared or sum and went back out... Next thing I know, I got a message on my phone like:

"Hey [Seeko] I'm just calling to tell you that I'm not mad at you and I made you some chicken. It's on the stove. Goodnight."

So after I smashed the broad, we smashed the chicken.

Best chicken ever.

Weirdest moment ever.

7th Grade OD'd on Mexican food the night before. The whole day passing the stinkiest gas during class and trying to play it off "You guys smellthat?" Finally at lunch it isn't agreeing with me and I go to the nurse. Grandma is like 15 minutes away and I'm sitting there in the nurse'soffice trying to avoid the inevitable. Finally I just have to do the do so I use the nurse bathroom and proceed to have terrible diarrhea the next 10 minutes.Must have flushed the toilet in there close to 20 times (Small toilet FTL). Exit the restroom Nurse and her assistant just straight give me the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

smashed..

INS

2. Moms walked in on me smashing. She let out a sound like she was scared or sum and went back out... Next thing I know, I got a message on my phone like:

"Hey [Seeko] I'm just calling to tell you that I'm not mad at you and I made you some chicken. It's on the stove. Goodnight."

roll.gif
roll.gif

It was like the last day of sophmore year, me and my boys in English class was just sitting there talking isshh. So I get a lil jabbed with a joke, so myresponse was "shut up before I put my nuts on your chin". Buy I have this dislexia problem sometimes. So I blurt out thinking I had the perfectcomeback and say "shut up before I put my chin on your nuts"

Got VERY quiet.

I felt super embarassed. Still don't live it down when I see my homie lol

1. Got cought fappin by my sisters friend, who could have gotten the business at the time, but it didnt go down. She just walked in the room without knocking and I'm sittin there oiled up and everything and I think she tried to play it off by acting like she didnt see anything (but I'm facing her and there's no way she didnt see..) and proceded to ask me a question. So I'm sittin here with my @%%+ in my hand and staring her in the face for half a second then I said "Yo.. I'm jackin off..." and she screamed and ran out the room. lulz for days. I kept teasin her about it, but I never smashed..
roll.gif

Too funny...

I think I've heard you tell the second story before, lulz anyways.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

It was like the last day of sophmore year, me and my boys in English class was just sitting there talking isshh. So I get a lil jabbed with a joke, so my response was "shut up before I put my nuts on your chin". Buy I have this dislexia problem sometimes. So I blurt out thinking I had the perfect comeback and say "shut up before I put my chin on your nuts"

Got VERY quiet.

devil.gif
You love your chin on dem nuts huh?
laugh.gif

I was sleeping during this blow-off class because we were watching a movie, and I ripped a beefy fart. I woke up right as I farted but didn't know ifanyone else heard it, but this quiet girl in front of me turned around gave me the most sorry look ever.
frown.gif

Then my friends around me asked me if I just farted, and I straight up told them no. But then I started laughing.
tired.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

1. Got cought fappin by my sisters friend, who could have gotten the business at the time, but it didnt go down. She just walked in the room without knocking and I'm sittin there oiled up and everything and I think she tried to play it off by acting like she didnt see anything (but I'm facing her and there's no way she didnt see..) and proceded to ask me a question. So I'm sittin here with my @%%+ in my hand and staring her in the face for half a second then I said "Yo.. I'm jackin off..." and she screamed and ran out the room. lulz for days. I kept teasin her about it, but I never smashed..
roll.gif

Too funny...

I think I've heard you tell the second story before, lulz anyways.

roll.gif
Dude said it all casually

I fell down going up the stairs at school.
alien.gif

It felt like I was falling in slow motion too
laugh.gif

I remember back in 10th grade

Was sitting infront of this chick and it was Math class 6th period. All of a sudden I get the urge to fart, but it wasn't your regular fart, this one feltlike a stinker. There was about 15 minutes left in the class and Im sitting there just battling the beast within.

My stomach is rumbling and my butt cheecks begin to lose contact. So Im thinking man this one is gonna come out in class. I made the mistake of putting my headdown and the fart slowly oozed out.

I knew it was deadly but just kept my head down. All I hear is chick chocking gasping for air behind me. At this point Im like "damn the beast islose" so Im turning red cause the toxic gas reached me and it was a whammy

The bell rang and I dipped I turn around and ol girl looks like shes about to pass out......

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

It was like the last day of sophmore year, me and my boys in English class was just sitting there talking isshh. So I get a lil jabbed with a joke, so my response was "shut up before I put my nuts on your chin". Buy I have this dislexia problem sometimes. So I blurt out thinking I had the perfect comeback and say "shut up before I put my chin on your nuts"

Got VERY quiet.

Hate when this happens, never fails to make the person look stupid
eyes.gif

Shot the basketball in the wrong hoop back in 5th grade. Thought i was the $%+ cause it was from 3 pointer, too. I was mad pumped up afterwards pounding myfist against my 11 year old chest thinking I was Kevin Garnett or something. Didn't realize I shot the ball to the other team's hoop until some jerksfrom the other team tapped me on the back and said thank you. The whole damn gym was laughing. My mom even clowned on me on the ride home.

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

Shot the basketball in the wrong hoop back in 5th grade. Thought i was the $%+ cause it was from 3 pointer, too. I was mad pumped up afterwards pounding my fist against my 11 year old chest thinking I was Kevin Garnett or something. Didn't realize I shot the ball to the other team's hoop until some jerks from the other team tapped me on the back and said thank you. The whole damn gym was laughing. My mom even clowned on me on the ride home.

Haha just the fact that theres an 11 year old pounding his chest...then to find out wrong basket. Like ive seen kids score on the wrong hoop many times but notpound their chest afterwards haha

Back
Top Bottom