DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

joker-leto.png
joker-leto2.png

Who cares about all that? :lol: none of this changes how stupid the premise of JL was to begin with. They can revamp as much CGI as they want :lol:

DC so desperate it’s sad. I give DC movies 2 more years before rights are given up. They losing too much money in these films. Not worth the investment. Really gonna be on Batman if not Black Adam which has Hawkman in it to redeem itself.

DC so desperate it’s sad. I give DC movies 2 more years before rights are given up. They losing too much money in these films. Not worth the investment. Really gonna be on Batman if not Black Adam which has Hawkman in it to redeem itself.
Give up the rights to who though? :lol:

I figure ATT would just clean house again and get new ppl to run things after a multi-year cool down period.

Last edited:
WW being a contender for worst DC movie didn’t hell either. They thought they had at least had that in the bag. I can honestly say Fox verse X-men is WAY better than DCEU

Could've given Joker scars in lieu of the tats...not only to show the mf tried to scrape the tats off, but that adds continuity....
imo.
Either way, major improvement.

Which is the saddest part of this all
Snarky comments aside, those of you here who dislike the DCEU or snyder for that matter live in a bubble her on NT. There are millions of people out there who enjoy the DCEU, locally and abroad. So by all means continue to degrade the fans. But most of us tune you out anyways because we got what we fought for.

Back
Top Bottom