DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That’s my issue with their CGI. Entire movies look like the last battle scene black panther.

It’s a minor thing if you have a strong story, but if not the whole project just feels cheap.

I get why some people hate it but I like it, it looks like a moving comic / graphic novel

Only thing that makes terry suck is that he’s just a regular kid. No training over the years, not super smart or anything like Bruce. Just a kid in a suit. Never say well with me.

they made it seem like he was pretty deep into doing crimes and having street smarts and **** in like ROTJ

Do not blaspheme Snnydergawd by comparing him with he who shall not be named
YJz3J.gif

True . Bruh was basically learning on the job in the cartoon.

That’s what made it dope. You had OG Batman in the batcave basically coaching him and Terry already has street smarts. Coupled along with the top tech in the new suit which Batman was coaching him on was dope. That’s what his appeal is.

This is too easy of a good movie to make and make a lot of money but they wanted to **** the bed.

Jokes aside, on a human level i'm rooting for Snyder. Losing a kid has to be difficult despite the face you put on for the world.
I'm happy his work is being put out. I may not like it or I may love it but to work hard on something and to never have it seen is heartbreaking plus losing a kid on top? Probably feels like everything is being snatched away.

Probably both.

A lot of no talent hack directors probably respect it cuz they wish they achieved that.

The others see it for what it is. A hack director with a visual style living off his past success over 10 years ago.

They're gonna stick to general respect in public though.

Last edited:
Batman Beyond and Static Shock are the 2 live actions i want most

they need to have the connected current universe be young people like Static/Terry/etc. (since we actually in the 2020’s-2030’s now IRL) and the original JL seven be standalone films with no time/attached continuity like James Bond

they need to have the connected current universe be young people like Static/Terry/etc. (since we actually in the 2020’s-2030’s now IRL) and the original JL seven be standalone films with no time/attached continuity like James Bond

I just watched a Justice League unlimited episode the other day where some villain was messing with the timeline and all the current JL came into Batman Beyond's Gotham City and met up with older Static Shock, Terry and GL's son with Hawkgirl.

Back
Top Bottom