DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Love the thread name change. I’m gonna tell you 1 main reason this thing flops. WandaVision changed the game, so now after that ends, which I’m 98.5% accurate will leave us in shock. Justice League got some bid shoes to fill. Im not expecting much from this film at all. Would love to be proven wrong. But this is gonna be a full flame fest of DC movie verse once this drops.
Basically.

This drops on a Thursday the day before the Falcon and Winter Soldier premiere.

I already know what's about to go down :lol:

They better hope nothing too crazy happens.

Because I’m a masochist, I watched BvS:UE.
More concise but not better. Lex really pulled his own Batman Gambit.
I walked away with the same issues I had when I first watched it but I won’t go into that cause we’re all tired of rehashing that.
One thing I will talk about is: The movie is long and kinda disjointed but cutting anything leaves us with theatrical version.

Whole story just needed a rewrite. Drop Doomsday and make Lex’s plan less convoluted.

4/8. Not the worst thing I saw but could have been better.

I will say I wish they would just force Zack to make Injustice already. It feels like he wants to so bad.

#StillMadTheyRandomlyKilledMercyForNoReason

Same dudes who love that utterly trash movie lied to me about the ultimate edition.

It didn't make sense of or address any of the problems I had with the movie.

Still one of the worst things I ever saw especially when you consider what it should of been.

Last edited:
Another Superman series :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Sloan is playing Lana Lang
E86D5F3F-4D1F-40EC-A786-5F56C52095FD.jpeg

CCB75F4C-2F6B-49D7-9E6F-66229CD323EE.jpeg

So was this his original cut?
Why is it 4 hours? Who can’t tell a story in 2.5hours :lol:
Better bring some dope action scenes at the least.
I’m still in shock the introduction of Batman was 40 year old who was out of his prime. A beast but still out of it. Although I like the warehouse scene and Bats gets down. He always been the more cunning, stealth type. Would of been dope to have seen him like in the Arkham games taking foos down.
Calling it BvS and they had a lame fight for 5 min :smh:

But like Constantine is already a dark *** property. Homie slit his wrist as way to save the day. I can only imagine what they plan on doing

by dark they mean more horror elements

but come on now, thats not trashing snyder, here's some more material....

During a recent interview with I Minutemen, the popular filmmaker revealed the title of his colourless version of the DC Comics adaptation. "We're finishing right now the black and white version of Justice League," Snyder confirmed. "It's called the Justice Is Gray Edition. That's what I call it."

Back
Top Bottom