DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Rian Johnson would make a Superman movie and it barely would have anything to do with Superman lore.

Fam would throw his cape off the daily planet, have weird sexual tension with Faora, barely use his powers, milk a cow with his mouth, free some animals from a race track, etc. Or some bull **** mystery with a bunch of commercial progressive dog whistling and virtue signaling with lame jokes.
superman opening a can of milk and taking a hearty sip while looking deadeye at a cow on his farm

I got a feeling they’ll mess up a black Superman movie . They just need to get rid of the guys running the movie division is all. Have one main person in charge and go at their own pace instead of trying to play catch up .

Try to find work at WB of course.

WB messed up bending the knee to folks. RestoretheSnyderVerse is now trending and they want JL 2. :smh:

As soon as they cleared Snyder to actually complete his cut, then you knew the next logical step would be these same lunatics demanding the universe continue...There was never going to another outcome...

This is being released as a barometer to see if it’s financially smart to continue with this DC bs. Nothing more. It’s not about quality or anything else

I just want Snyder and Affleck to have a run with older Batman. Want a Dark Knight Returns mini series moreso than another JL film.

The big budget superhero team up large roster thing is obviously Marvel's bag. :lol:

I just want Snyder and Affleck to have a run with older Batman. Want a Dark Knight Returns mini series moreso than another JL film.

The big budget superhero team up large roster thing is obviously Marvel's bag. :lol:
That’s dead. On a better note, the née Batman movie looks like it’ll be pretty good.

Probably wouldn't have helped if it dont got anything about what he did on JL.

Some of Joss Whedon's cruel ways were known. Like even before he got the Avengers gig. It was downplayed or not taken serious so he still got work.

I read sone of this Variety article and I'm like damn its clear no black ppl were on set. Definitely no veteran actors. Somebody could've been barked on him but too afraid to lose their careers I guess.

Back
Top Bottom