DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Several hours after Fisher's tweet, WarnerMedia shared a statement from a retired federal judge who oversaw one of three investigations into misconduct on the set of Justice League. This is the first time an investigator has spoken publicly on the matter.

"I am disappointed by continued public statements made suggesting that Walter Hamada in any way interfered with the Justice League investigation. He did not," investigator and former federal judge Katherine B. Forrest said in a statement. "I interviewed him extensively on more than one occasion and specifically interviewed him concerning his very limited interaction with Mr. Fisher. I found Mr. Hamada credible and forthcoming. I concluded that he did nothing that impeded or interfered with the investigation. To the contrary, the information that he provided was useful and advanced the investigation."

In its own statement, WarnerMedia backed Hamada, as it has in the past.

"Once again there are false statements being made about our executives and our company surrounding the recent Justice League investigation," read the WarnerMedia statement. "As we have stated before, an extensive and thorough third-party investigation was conducted. Our executives, including Walter Hamada, fully cooperated, no evidence was found of any interference whatsoever, and Warner Bros. did not lie in the press. It’s time to stop saying otherwise and move forward productively."

Trying to disguise things himself.

Nobody forgets this started with Joss Whedon. Still to this day he hasn't spoke on any details regarding that.

Johns is a racist. Not a particular surprise to me. The way he talks about them making movie choices you'd think Joss wasn't director. The remove all black ppl from the movie as if they weren't all side characters actually seems like a reach to me. JL was a whitefest from the jump

76E9A779-3BA4-4704-BC98-B2E761EDF144.jpeg
494466CC-27E5-49D4-9535-3447050BCB8C.jpeg
CBAD32AB-3A0C-4A9B-B238-35822037C2BB.jpeg
Still so dope to me 💯

^I think the animated DC are dope too.. It's sad cause they (DCEU) literally have the template/stories already.

Apokolips War was Snyder violence done right. Thing is it was the conclusion.

There was a whole story leading up to that.

Snyder's 2nd or 3rd movie would be Apokolips War with less coherence.

i don’t agree. I feel the final film was a highlight compared to some of the other films of the post Flashpoint arc.
That’s fair to think. I don’t think any movie topped the OG flashpoint to begin with. Couple Batman movies stood out but a lot of it was dbz filler

Trying to disguise things himself.

Nobody forgets this started with Joss Whedon. Still to this day he hasn't spoke on any details regarding that.

Johns is a racist. Not a particular surprise to me. The way he talks about them making movie choices you'd think Joss wasn't director. The remove all black ppl from the movie as if they weren't all side characters actually seems like a reach to me. JL was a whitefest from the jump
Damn. Dc stay with the Ls

I kinda expect it to be good cause the WB execs don’t seem to know ****.
These the same execs that gave a standing ovation after watching BvS?

:sick:

0]

Cant trust them either way :lol:

I kinda expect it to be good cause the WB execs don’t seem to know ****.

Literally Was About To Say So...This Means...It's.....Good? :lol:

Watching Either Way With No Expectations And Open To Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom