NT, put me on Fly Union!

Damn this thread is over 2 years old and I recently discovered these cats. From what I've heard I'm really feeling them. I need to go look up the material that's been mentioned in here.

they JUST dropped a value pack

follow @jayswifa, he posts the links to music.

It’s been almost 6 years since this thread has had any activity. Are these guys still together? The last project I picked up was Jerreau’s solo project back in 2016.

So what happened?

They still cool and all that but not a group i believe . Jerreau is living in LA and i believe Iyeball is in Columbus still . Just seen them together last summer in Cleveland . Jerreau dropped a solo project 2016 though .

I figured they threw the towel in since it appears they never really took off. It’s disappointing too because they made good music.

any answer would be pure speculation. no idea why. i think they wanted to venture out, musically, on their own. i havent seen/talked to anybody in a while tho.

Whadup @enphan

JaySwifa been putting out several beats on Spotify the past few months. Also had an EP in 2018. I’ve never asked him about a reunion but can nudge him about it, didn’t know him personally when the group was together.

Back
Top Bottom