NT put me on some Radiohead

Since some of you claim that theyre better than Coldplay, I want to give them a listen so i can make a fair judgement. Which albums are worth downloading? I already downloaded In Rainbows and OK Computer. Give me 2 more of their albums to listen to please. I'll eventually get around to hearing all of them.

P.S.
I just finished listening to Thom Yorke's The Eraser and i actually like it

don't compare the 2 of em. it's not fair.

anyways, start of with Kid A, then In Rainbows, then OK Computer...Kid A is @@%+%@@ flawless...How to Disappear Completely is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one of the best songs ever IMO

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

anyways, start of with Kid A, then In Rainbows, then OK Computer...Kid A is %%##**+ flawless...How to Disappear Completely is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasnt really comparing them. Im just wondering why NT compares them alot. Me having never listened to them, I just assumed they were similar
ohwell.gif
. But yeah im gonna download Kid A right now and listen to that first since you recommended it. Even though i usually listen to "new" artists first to latest album so i can see how they progressed

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Don't forget The Bends.

Thanks i'll give that a shot too

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

anyways, start of with Kid A, then In Rainbows, then OK Computer...Kid A is %%##**+ flawless...How to Disappear Completely is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasnt really comparing them. Im just wondering why NT compares them alot. Me having never listened to them, I just assumed they were similar
ohwell.gif
. But yeah im gonna download Kid A right now and listen to that first since you recommended it. Even though i usually listen to "new" artists first to latest album so i can see how they progressed

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Don't forget The Bends.

Thanks i'll give that a shot too

The Bends is great too...just more rock than Radiohead is known for IMO...

Honestly, my favorite album from them is Hail to the Theif, but most will tell you to start with Kid A or OK Computer probably.

i mainly just like their stuff from Kid A on... thats when they started moving towards a more synthy/trance sound.

most actual Radiohead fans will tell you to get all their stuff from the 90s too, but i personally dont even like rock that much. its the Kid A/In Rainbows kinda stuff i like.

and yes, Radiohead is better and more original than Coldplay. but i happen to like Coldplay more... Coldplay took their style from Radiohead but expanded on it in a way thats more musically appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom