NT, Put Me On To Final Fantasy.

Over the years Ive admired the graphics of the game. I never tried to play it because when I finally noticed it they were at like part 7 or something. I always figured it was one of them games that you had to play from part 1. I just found that part 1 and part 2 are availabe through iTunes. Is the series all it seems or is it just graphics? P.S. The Kingdom Hearts series is one of favorites. How much of a connection is there to Final Fantasy?

I've never played it, but I had a friend who used to beat FF X 7 times a day....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

he played that thing so much that he was able to kill the final boss in ONE hit and it would take off 9999

BUT from what I saw, kingdom hearts was very similar in terms of game play, only difference was it was disney characters, I think

I was never into the RPG strategy type games, seemed boring running around a forest until you ran into something that wanted to fight and then kill it to build EXP points.

Graphics are nice though

you dont have to play the first one to understand the other games. Each final fantasy has a completely separate storyline each time. i first noticed final fantasy when they made 7, and been a fan since.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I was never into the RPG strategy type games, seemed boring running around a forest until you ran into something that wanted to fight and then kill it to build EXP points.

Graphics are nice though

So it's one of those games. The type of game where u may be lookin for a secret door and it's right there in ur face the whole time.

Just downloaded the remade original FF for the iphone. Black mage FTW.

Apparently the odd numbers are more action-based and the even are more story-based. Something like that, but yeah they are separate entities, you can pick any of them up.

Back
Top Bottom