NT: Real talk... I almost died in a car crash this weekend.... VID

[h3]I was on my way from Georgia Southern University to Atlanta(3 hr drive) on an afternoon that was raining. The car wastraveling at about 65 mph when all of a sudden i lost complete control of the car. My car slid into the grass and slid into a set of trees. Luckily it was thefront corner of my car and not the door because I would not be posting up this video right now..... It was the scariest moment of my life.[/h3]

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
at how my car ended up.... and�
eek.gif
eek.gif
at how god really saved my life....

eek.gif
frown.gif
I feel sorry for the car.....and thank goodness you're still alive. Thatslike a miracle or somethin

it was drizzling when i was driving but it had come down real hard before that smh at me for not slowing down a lot more.....

I was just riding when the back of my car started moving from lane to lane... i had no idea what to do then i just slid into about 20 feet of grass before isaw the trees coming right at me. I thought it was a wrap for your boy but when the impact happened I just felt all my body (NH) just to see if i was stillhere. I was UNTOUCHED and me and my boy hooped out with all the smoke around. I fell on my knees and thanked the lord for letting me keep my life.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

how did god save you?

god took away your +%$#%% car bro!!
indifferent.gif

MYLIFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY MATERIAL ITEM

YO!
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

how did god save you?

god took away your +%$#%% car bro!!

roll.gif

But I do 65+ in the rain all the time... maybe I need to cool out.
smh.gif

DF!!!

I hate driving in the rain period. But if I have to, I slow my %$# down. I've had way too many close calls. He was on your side.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

65 in the rain is reasonable if there's no traffic. blame your tires
grin.gif

No its not! Most likely the speed limit was 60 or less. I know when there's no cars ahead of you, we get tempted to drive faster but you cant beat mothernature. But atleast you walked away.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

grin.gif

No its not! Most likely the speed limit was 60 or less. I know when there's no cars ahead of you, we get tempted to drive faster but you cant beat mother nature. But atleast you walked away.

speed limit on freeways is 65 in CA and in some areas it's 70.

it was crazy cause in the same area i crashed on the highway..... 6 more cars crashed withing 15 more minutes... it was like a death zone there

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

grin.gif

No its not! Most likely the speed limit was 60 or less. I know when there's no cars ahead of you, we get tempted to drive faster but you cant beat mother nature. But atleast you walked away.

speed limit on freeways is 65 in CA and in some areas it's 70.
let's not forget that the speed limit is designed for perfect weather conditions. end of the day though, forget all the disagreeing or thecould haves and should haves. whats most important is God spared you.

Back
Top Bottom