NT: Real talk... I almost died in a car crash this weekend.... VID

good thing u safe, several of my buddies got into a serious car crash several years ago in the rain when the my buddy lost control, car rolled twice, luckilynone of them were hurt

people gotta realize that any serious pulls of the wheel on slick roads can cause u to lose control especially traveling 65 in the rain, im not saying thatsits not OK to drive 65 in the but people should really refrain from doing so unless theyre on a freeway

you should not have been going so fast if it was raining.

glad you're still here on earth in human form

Your actions affect your family, and before you do something you should think twice about the consequences. You knew you shouldn't have been speeding andyou did it anyway .
Life is delicate .. you can be here now, but who's to say you'll be here in 2 minutes ?

Stop $%&@ around and grow up nightruans .... listen to your parents ... they don't tell you these things for their health ...

wait a minute... yes they do ...
just another thought ....
eyes.gif

glad youre okay though
happy.gif

Gaah daamn bro. Good thing you're safe, but that car looks like it got EATEN. Just don't do it again.

you wilding doing 65 on wet roads. dont listen to anyone else saying that 65 is reasonable on wet roads. dudes acting like they the new D.K. in fast andfurious. you shouldnt even go above 50. you'll skid fam

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

how did god save you?

god took away your +%$#%% car bro!!
indifferent.gif

MY LIFE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY MATERIAL ITEM

I dont know about that bro,i just got this new back massage,it feels like God is massaging my back.

No but seriously im glad your cool, but slow the hell down bro.

Back
Top Bottom