NT Real talk: Whats your thoughts about dudes with their nose piereced? Vol. Just do you

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I dont care. Let them live.
are you insinuating something? Or am I reaching?
No. Are you insinuating something?
laugh.gif
No.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I dont care. Let them live.
are you insinuating something? Or am I reaching?
really dude? Come on
eyes.gif

But, i don't dig piercings in dudes' noses. Just not a good look, but whatever

I have no problem with it, to each his own. I actually think it's dope, not a lot of dudes ballsy enough to do that, I don;t think it really insinuatesanything.

I've thought about it doing it before but I'm so close to having to live in corporate America that I don't feel like wasting the money.

Depends on your preferences. I have a problem with people who wear their hats sideways, tilted, etc. I have a problem with kids that wear sunglasses at 9:00P.M. I pretty much think they're all d-bags.

No thought at all. I find it hard to think about other dudes if it's not about sports, getting money, or some other way that will benefit me. No ayo

not my cup of tea but like the thread title reads, do you.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Depends on your preferences. I have a problem with people who wear their hats sideways, tilted, etc. I have a problem with kids that wear sunglasses at 9:00 P.M. I pretty much think they're all d-bags.

damn ive actually worn glasses after 9 pm with my hat tilted at the same time.. i musta been the supreme d-bag
laugh.gif

Hey_

I have one.

People keep askin' me if I'm an artist since I got it.

And, I get, "You look like Lenny Kravitz." all the time now.

Chicks like it, if you're handsome that is.

So, I'm in the green.

Julius F. Wrek

I LOVE girls with their nose pierced. I would never get mine pierced, but I don't really think much about it if a dude has one.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I have one.

People keep askin' me if I'm an artist since I got it.

And, I get, "You look like Lenny Kravitz." all the time now.

Chicks like it, if you're handsome that is.

So, I'm in the green.

Julius F. Wrek
shaq.jpg

grin.gif

All depends on the person I think, my girls bro has a super tiny one, doesn't look bad on him, girls seem to dig him.

Back
Top Bottom