NT real talk...who would wife up OPRAH?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

In a heart beat...
367.gif
367.gif

Show me a picture of steadmen smiling with her in it after the wedding and you'll know why I wouldn't

Originally Posted by General Johnson

All you...

Gotta love the face before the makeup and hair do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

[mjg] if I had opera winfrey I would marry her and keep her [/mjg]

pimp.gif
I would give you the props for knowin your music from tha M, but gotdamn "opera"!? no props from me homeboy

sick.gif
i would though. she is a lot older then me so after she dies i couldlive it up with her money
pimp.gif

I really really really couldnt. Im no male model or nothing but I really couldnt be involved with her in anyway. Being shallow FTL

Making my own money with an attractive girl > taking a not so attractive woman's money and being miserable

Thats billions yo, you know what I could do with that money. While she is at work doing stuff I could travel and go to space. I could invite my homeboys overand we could build forts and !+$$. I could go to vegas and play a single hand of blackjack and bet millions and not sweat it if I loose. I could save up a tonof money and take care of my family forever. So would I wife and pipe oprah for that bread, you're damn right. Now with that said I would divorce herwithin a few years and live like a king with the stacks I have accumulated

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Damu

sick.gif
i would though. she is a lot older then me so after she dies i could live it up with her money
pimp.gif
Sounds like something a broad would say...
really? that's nice, thanks for the info
wink.gif

Looks wise not my type... With that kinda dough though i may be gold digging it was back in the day in cali

She's the most powerful woman in the world so hell yeah. But one wrong move I know my life is over.
laugh.gif
She'll kill me and get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom